Esteemed Contributor

Re: VPH FEBRUARY UPCOMING SHOWS PST

[ Edited ]

Hey @mousiegirl and everybody! 

I have not been shopping much lately.

This time of year is usually my favorite time to see what Valerie offers, because it is pretty much the only time of year that she brings many year-round things.  

I haven't seen anything irresistible in quite a while from QVC.  The last thing I ordered from VPH was fall ivory berry picks, and they were all stuck together in globs, and they had chunks of paint missing and foam showing.  It was terrible! 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Hey @mousiegirl and everybody! 

I have not been shopping much lately.

This time of year is usually my favorite time to see what Valerie offers, because it is pretty much the only time of year that she brings many year-round things.  

I haven't seen anything irresistible in quite a while from QVC.  The last thing I ordered from VPH was fall ivory berry picks, and they were all stuck together in globs, and they had chunks of paint missing and foam showing.  It was terrible! 

@SHOPR   Long time, no see. Smiley Happy  If it weren't for zulily, I could also say I havn't shopped much lately, must stop checking in every morning. I am looking for hurricanes, need these, NOT, lol,  in her next visit as I use them as vases for faux florals.  I ordered those picks also, but havn't looked at them carefully so maybe I have some like yours, hopefully not.

I hope you see something you love, not as easy as it used to be, next week when Valerie returns.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  I miss all of you here.  Life just gets busy and I don't come here as often as I would like.  

About those fall ivory berry picks--you could probably mix them in with your other florals and not notice the flaws.  But mine were so bad I just sent them back.  No way was I keeping something so messed up.  

As for VPH upcoming shows, if the right wreath comes along, I will take a nice long look and consider buying it.

That's about it.

Take care Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  I ordered quite a few Christmas gifts from Zulily.  All arrived in time and in good shape.  Since then I've stayed away!  Too much temptation when I make a habit of checking every day.  Nope I can't do that! Cat Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  Thank you for the schedule.

I will watch some but I have decided to back off purchasing her items for a bit. I have seen so many pretty things in stores and I don't have to wait and wait. I also have decided that I need to see and touch the items from now on. 

But.........Spring is my favorite. Just love it. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl  I ordered quite a few Christmas gifts from Zulily.  All arrived in time and in good shape.  Since then I've stayed away!  Too much temptation when I make a habit of checking every day.  Nope I can't do that! Cat Embarassed

@SHOPR@mousiegirl  I broke my daily Zulily habit in January 2020.  It was just too easy to order cute things that I didn't need.  Now, I rarely visit the site.  I've replaced my Zulily time with YouTube video watching...much cheaper for me and just as entertaining, although in a different way.