Regular Contributor

Did I miss something last night? I'm interested in ordering the 7' slim tree but I don't think they explained how many sections the tree comes in or how to put it together. I even checked Qvc website and no info. Can someone help? Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@FLGranny wrote:

Did I miss something last night? I'm interested in ordering the 7' slim tree but I don't think they explained how many sections the tree comes in or how to put it together. I even checked Qvc website and no info. Can someone help? Thank you!

@FLGranny 

I dont know about this particular tree but all the ones demonstrated on QVC in putting them together, and the ones I've purchased in local stores the 7 usually comes in 3 sections....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

That's what I found so strange. Any other tree they have a demo of the tree being put together and explain the power source. I'm afraid if it's 3 sections I won't be able to handle it.

Super Contributor

if it helps i've had 3 of Valeries trees. H212738  mine have all been 5ft. they have two pieces and are very customer friendly, in regards to putting them together. not too overwhelmingly heavy. since the one you are looking at is 7ft. perhaps it's 3 pieces? usually the description halfway down the listing page tells you. there should also be a place to ask questions you can click on. good luck.