Esteemed Contributor

VPH Autumn Lantern & Slatkin 3-Wick Candles...

[ Edited ]

Mine are now in process.  

Looking forward to getting them.

Anyone else?

Respected Contributor

Re: VPH Autumn Lantern A/D...

@SHOPR I just put the one I bought last year out with some of my other autumn items.  I hope you like yours.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003, Thanks.  

I still haven't decorated, but we've had beautiful low-humidity breezy weather lately, and it's been cooler, too.  I can finally feel fall around the corner.  Windows open at night feels so nice.  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Mine is now in process.  

Looking forward to getting it.  

Anyone else?

@SHOPR  This fall arrangement may be just what you need to jump start your fall decorating.  LOL

I didn't order this one as I'm trying to cut back on buying decor.  I do think it's pretty though.

Trusted Contributor

Mine is also in process, but it may take awhile to get to me in S. FL. I went out today and gas stations were out of gas.  I don't know how the delivery trucks will deal with this.

I am happy to have power and cable, so I can wait for my lantern!

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003, Thanks.  

I still haven't decorated, but we've had beautiful low-humidity breezy weather lately, and it's been cooler, too.  I can finally feel fall around the corner.  Windows open at night feels so nice.  

@SHOPR We've had a spate of very hot (for us) weather, but it's cooled off a bit.  I love having my windows open with cool air flowing through.  It's a pleasure and I sleep so well.  BTW, I emailed you a 10-second video of a P1 lantern.  Since then, I've played with it some more and it definitely does not have a timer, plus the spinning is a bit too fast for me.  I think I will be returning it.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't order the fall lantern but I did get the santa and cottage lanterns "as is" and I really like them.

Esteemed Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

Mine is also in process, but it may take awhile to get to me in S. FL. I went out today and gas stations were out of gas.  I don't know how the delivery trucks will deal with this.

I am happy to have power and cable, so I can wait for my lantern!

@flickerbulb, How did your she-shed fare?  I also wondered how delayed all FL mail and deliveries would be. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VPH Autumn Lantern & Slatkin 3-Wick Candles...

I updated the OP to include the 3-wick candles because as of this morning, they are also processing.  Things are processing on schedule and before long I'll have a mountain of QVC boxes delivered.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: VPH Autumn Lantern & Slatkin 3-Wick Candles...

My 3 sets of 3 wicks are in process, too.  Looks like they will be on schedule to ship out on Friday.  Too bad the weather is supposed to get back up into the 90's after a week of the being in the 70's.