Valued Contributor

Another nice show with Valerie and Jayne. Since I love pip berries so much I got the set of 6 spring pip berries collection. Loved the Americana (red, white and blue) ones also, but HL had them at one time, so did not need them. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

LOL.  A woman after my own heart regards those Christmas promotions throughout the year.

Esteemed Contributor

So many pretty things as usual...

Valued Contributor

Me too @corita -- Valerie is the ONLY show I watch on QVC.  I never miss a show.  I didn't buy anything this time, but believe me, I've probably paid for half of that teal porch of hers with my Christmas decor purchases!!!

Valued Contributor

I love those ceramic lanterns @BornToShop . I was so tempted to get them in black and ivory.  I have a Luminara Heritage lantern on my screened-in balcony, but the glass constantly shows dirt.  I think the ceramic would hold up better outdoors without needing to be cleaned constantly. I may just have to jump in and buy them!

Valued Contributor

I loved the ceramic lanterns, and I LOVED the mercury glass flip flops.  I ordered two sets of the flip flops, then I came to my senses (almost immediately) and cancelled the order.  Everything was too expensive, and I just don't need any more nick-knacks!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Me too @corita -- Valerie is the ONLY show I watch on QVC.  I never miss a show.  I didn't buy anything this time, but believe me, I've probably paid for half of that teal porch of hers with my Christmas decor purchases!!!

-------------

Smiley Happy   I always tell myself that I won't buy...but usually end up with at least one item!!  I probably paid for the other half of her porch!!   Have been buying Valerie's products since her first show - Decorating with Wreaths.  Many pieces are displayed in my house year 'round! 

Liked her earlier products better than most recent.  I am not into the shiny, glittered home decor look at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

I watched and enjoyed; bought the Americana picks!!  Her shows are the only shows that I make an apt with myself to watch!! Smiley Happy

I find the shows interesting, educational and easy to watch. Some hosts work better with her than others, but Valerie's calm demeanor makes the show for me!

-------------

PS  - thought I had ordered the picks but got the wreath instead.  Checked order list and yup...I must have pushed wrong button!!  Oh well...the wreath is nice.  May keep, but have to find a place for it!!