Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

Unfortunately I went Coastal Crazy!  I'm a bit happy that these all are in advanced shipping.  Gives me time to reconsider...maybe, lol!  

34D2AE44-A739-43F1-8863-6A47B47CD1E5.jpeg61F3A8E3-AB76-430A-8E3A-864A27843047.jpeg

AF1AC8A6-4628-4635-B616-6BFACED7F3CF.jpeg       D90860CB-EBFD-4EC2-91A6-865F9273935A.jpeg

@BornToShop  I ordered the lantern in teal too. It looked so pretty.

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I bought the sea glass candle rings H225735. I find it easier to change candle rings than other decor.

@traveler  Ok, I had to check them out when you said sea glass Smiley Happy  I love anything sea glass.  The dark blue is really pretty too.  I am sure they will sell out.

Esteemed Contributor

@traveler  Certainly watching! Had the ceramic teal lantern in my cart, and then went through my house to see where it could put it. Sadly, took it out of my cart.

Valued Contributor

I am glad to see VPH introduce more pip berries in her items. They look expensive and do not feel cheap. On another note, I just opened my verdigri Bunny Lantern from her earlier shows and am so disguested. An ear was broken off and it had to happen before being packed. I almost decided to glue it back on, but decided it was way too expensive to accept a damaged item. Also the lantern has something funny looking inside. Sorry to vent here, but there is no way to leave a review on this item. I am starting to see a decline in her items and becoming leary of ordering as much from her as I used to. But, I still love to watch her shows for ideas. Jayne is with her tonight. Yea! Love Jayne and Rick with her. Used to love MBR, but not so much anymore.

Respected Contributor

In 2020 they kicked CIJ off some time in June! CIJ PREVIEW!!! 🤢 

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@traveler  Certainly watching! Had the ceramic teal lantern in my cart, and then went through my house to see where it could put it. Sadly, took it out of my cart.

@PA Mom-mom   When buying any decor, I have to think wehre I can store it, which reminds me of a girl I once knew who said that she had to think of where to put even a t-shirt if she bought one, lol.

Respected Contributor

I watched the FB video and didn't see anything that I wanted.  I thought the sea glass candle rings were pretty, but I'm not doing anything with those colors this year, so I didn't buy any.  

I always look at that set of metal seasonal welcome door hangings and every time, I talk myself out of them.  I would like to give a set to each of my two aunties, but I only give them a gift at Christmas and I don't want to pay double shipping (shipping to me to hold for Christmas and then shipping to them).  It's just easier to send them a live wreath at Christmas.

Respected Contributor

Last year I boughtH222416 set of textured spheres in sea glass. They aren't too large and I think the candle rings will look good with them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I really like the new ceramic fruit pitchers, but I need another pitcher like I need another hole in my head. Still, that lemon one is quite tempting...  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I received these

12" Illuminated Mosaic Hurricane by Valerie

Ocean

a week or so ago in Ocean, beautiful, and good size to use as vases which I plan to do, for faux flowers in my beach scene, if ever I create it, it's taking forever.