Honored Contributor

VPH 3' Glistening Incandescent Pine Tree...

[ Edited ]

H215906

It is currently at a lunchtime special for those interested. DH and I LOVE these trees. We have several in the 3' & 5' both color & clear lights.

What a bargain for $29.10...

As a comparison...

I ordered a couple of spare trees last year and remember paying around $69 for the 3' at the CIJ price!

From Valerie's sneak peek video, she did mention there will be lots of new trees this year. I know I'm not interested in any other trees...new or otherwise. I will bring these glistening trees out every year for the rest of our lives...THAT is how happy we are with them.

For us it's all about the vintage-type incandescent lights (we don't use/like LED lights), which is why we love these trees the most. The glistening on the branches add such a beautiful touch/glow when they are lit or unlit.

I highly recommend!

Here's a couple of pics of ours I've been using for a few years now...a 5' multi color and a 3' clear together and a 3' multi color on an end table...all in our livingroom. The pics don't do these trees justice...they really don't.

Hope all this info helps someone Smiley Happy

P5240492.JPG

P5240291.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Re: VPH 3' Glistening Incandescent Pine Tree...

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered one. I have been wanting a small second tree for a while and hesitated about buying this one previously but for this price, I couldn't pass it up.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldnt buy another Valerie Parr Hill Tree if she delivered it personally....The 3 ft tree I bought from her I paid quite a bit $79.95 and with tax and shipping $95 but what I got is Dollar Store Quality.....it didnt even last two seasons....And from reading reviews Im not the only one that experienced this poor quality at a top dollar price!

And to add insult from injury, Valerie's Staff didnt even care... the light strands stopped working and all they said was just buy another set of lights and put them on ...like how would that look along with the non-working set still on the tree, and buying more lights just adds to the cost!!!😞 Buying a tree from Walmart would have been a lot better AND a lot CHEAPER...😡

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Regal Bee posted this tree decorated and it was so beautiful!  

I have purchased 3 of them, trying to get her look and I have returned 2 as defective and am unhappy with the other one.  Part of the tree is filled out and pretty and most of it looks like the limbs were dipped in glue then smashed to pointed, not flu**ed at all.  

If you got a good one, I'm happy for you!

Respected Contributor

I have two of these trees in the 7 footer and one in the 5 footer and I must have been very lucky because mine are beautiful and very well made. They are enchanting trees, overall, and look good even without decorations. 

That being said, I will be honest and admit they are very hard to decorate, for me. The branches are very dense and I used cloth gloves to decorate my trees because the branches are sharp and I ended up with several small cuts on my hands.  

I am looking forward to the fuller trees that Valerie will present this year......according to the Facebook presentation. 

Trusted Contributor

Well I just received the 3' tree I ordered as the Lunchtime special and it is really cute. There are plenty of lights on it and it fluffed up very nicely once out of the box.  Was a bit of glitter, but I was prepared and took it outside to fluff it up.   I was really worried after seeing some of the comments here, but mine is just adorable.    If DH doesn't mind, I might even leave it out for CIJ.  Thanks SusanLouise for the heads up on this one. It was a great price. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

It’s now on clearance price @ $45.46 so you got a good deal!
Esteemed Contributor

@MTH   I just got the 3' tree also, cheaper than now and free shipping. Mine is in the dining room corner opposite the 7'. I forgot to take it outside and fluffed it in the garage, but not much glitter remains after sweeping. 
   The prices on older items are much higher now! I'm glad I have everything I need!

🎄 🎄