Honored Contributor

VPH 1-hr shows are too short!

Everything is done in such a rush...for various reasons...I know. I'm still waiting to see a presentation on the wreath and teardrops...not gonna happen. So many other things were shown without a full presentation too. It should have been a 2 hr show...

Trusted Contributor

Re: VPH 1-hr shows are too short!

@Susan Louise wrote:

Everything is done in such a rush...for various reasons...I know. I'm still waiting to see a presentation on the wreath and teardrops...not gonna happen. So many other things were shown without a full presentation too. It should have been a 2 hr show...

@Susan Louise Agreed.  It's frustrating how they are rushing through certain items and not showing them thoroughly.  

Respected Contributor

Well, duh to me.  I thought it started at 9 pm est.  We were out shopping today for a new laptop and I told DH if he could get it up and running by 9 pm, he'd get "lucky" LOL.  Yep, sure enough up and running by 8:50 pm and I turn on the TV and it's near the end of the show.  Ugh.....

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree .... we needed a 2 hour show!!!! ... I love CIJ!!!!

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

Well, duh to me.  I thought it started at 9 pm est.  We were out shopping today for a new laptop and I told DH if he could get it up and running by 9 pm, he'd get "lucky" LOL.  Yep, sure enough up and running by 8:50 pm and I turn on the TV and it's near the end of the show.  Ugh.....

@HisElk1  So I guess your DH won't be 'lucky' tonight...maybe you can give him a raincheck?...ooonooo.gif

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@HisElk1  I missed the first twenty minutes because I thought it began at 6:00, but  I still managed to shop. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@HisElk1  So I guess your DH won't be 'lucky' tonight...maybe you can give him a raincheck?...ooonooo.gif

Hehe, thanks for the laugh @Susan Louise   He went out to pick up dinner so I had just enough time to do a little damage. He's a keeper.

Respected Contributor

It was wrong on my DVR's program schedule, too, so I didn't see any of the show.  Instead, I had an hour of food which I deleted without watching.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

This is happening a lot with her shows. They are jumping around like they are crazy, going from one thing to another, the graphics on screen are not matching what they are talking about when they are slipping in a candle ring or other small thing.

The offerings in tonight's show just didn't interest me in the least. Perhaps one of the worst shows I've ever watched (as far as enticing to me merchandise) with Valerie. Still love her though!

Regular Contributor

Agreed. The only problem is that Valerie runs out of items quickly since they are all posted online beforehand. The demand is so high for her items there isn't really much choice than to purchase beforehand to lock it in and then if the presentation makes the item less appealing then there is the option to cancel. QVC needs to reduce the length of those gourmet holiday shows and increase Valerie's time. I'm not sure how many people would miss those food specials. The portions seem extremely small for the price.