Super Contributor

@Regal Bee And everyone thinking about going to HomeGoods...I stopped there tonight because I kept thinking about getting the dusty pink velvet pumpkins for a gift for my Godmother, who is so good to us ... and everyone. I decided that I shouldn't wait...and it's a good thing I didn't... only one dusty pink pumpkin left, one mint green ... no blue at all... but several burnt orange in different sizes. 

There is a TJM a few stores over...so it's not one of those huge TJM & More or whatever they used to call them...but the TJM had some very nice things...but no velvet pumpkins. 

Honored Contributor

Re: VELVET PUMPKINS!!!

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio  Well, I went looking on line for velvet pumpkins just to see what colors were available, and I see what you mean, as I saw some very expensive velvet pumpkins that definitely did look to be for a more elegant setting, my pumpkins are inexpensive and more casual.  I couldn't believe how expensive they were, but beautiful colors.

Honored Contributor

I got out of work late, so I decided to get takeout at Panera.  Which happens to be around the corner from Home Goods, so I stopped in.  Barely half an aisle had fall decor.  It was sad.  I saw some velvet pumpkins.  It's about all they had in the aisle.  It seemed like they had them in all the colors mentioned.  I picked up a couple small orange.  I think everyone in the store was in the check out line.  One of the two cashiers was doing a big return.  There were seven people in line ahead of me.  I am not patient at waiting, so I left.  🍃🍁🍂