Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE’s RIBBON CANDY CUPCAKE TREES…….

@haddon9 

Oh, your kitchen sounds very festive!

I would LOVE to have a gingerbread kitchen but my kitchen is small so I really can't add much decor.

I remember those trees, I like them a lot. I looked at them but I think they were too big for where I wanted to put them.

Did you get your gingerbread house from Valerie/the Q?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper Thanks!!  Yes I did get the gingerbread house from Valerie here at the Q a few years ago.  I would love to add more but just don't have the room.

Those lanterns you posted a bit up thread are adorable!  I had not seen them before and ordered a set of the stars.  I think they will look cute on the steps outside going up to the house. 

Thanks for mentioning them! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ChiliPepper 😊 I have the harvest set, and LOVE them-so cute! I hope that you are able to get Mr. Gobble because he will be a PERFECT conversation piece! I will keep an eye out for you also, and let you know if I see anything!🤞🤞 HAPPY DECORATING!!!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I LOVE the Harvest set!

I successfully resisted the Halloween set because I DO have many Halloween items but Harvest & Thanksgiving items are so much harder to find. I think they are sold out now. :-(

Thanks for watching out for the gobbler for me! Very thoughtful!

Awww.😔 Sorry ypu missed out, but that just gives you a REASON to search next year.😁

You are most welcome.😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@SandySparkles 

Gosh, I wish they offered a MIXED Harvest set with one of each color!

@ChiliPepper I am still smiling after looking at those whimsical lanterns!😊😊 I like all of them, but the pumpkins are CALLING MY NAME.😂

I loooove the idea of offering a mixed set! That gives you SO much more flexibility.👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@haddon9   @SandySparkles    & All

WM has had these little tree ornaments the past several years (I haven't checked this year yet). They were $ 1.98 each when I bought them.

They are so cute & well made. I just take the hanging ribbons off. They go really well with Valerie's small gingerbread houses.

4.5" tall red & white ribbon candy Christmas tree ornament with peppermint top - Picture 1 of 5

@SandySparkles 

One of my WM's had pink & light blue a couple of years ago. Again, I haven't looked yet this year.

@ChiliPepper  A-D0-RA-BLE!! Are you going to nestle some of them in the tree as well? I think they will complement your other candy ornaments nicely.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@haddon9   @SandySparkles    & All

WM has had these little tree ornaments the past several years (I haven't checked this year yet). They were $ 1.98 each when I bought them.

They are so cute & well made. I just take the hanging ribbons off. They go really well with Valerie's small gingerbread houses.

4.5" tall red & white ribbon candy Christmas tree ornament with peppermint top - Picture 1 of 5

@SandySparkles 

One of my WM's had pink & light blue a couple of years ago. Again, I haven't looked yet this year.

@ChiliPepper  A-D0-RA-BLE!! Are you going to nestle some of them in the tree as well? I think they will complement your other candy ornaments nicely.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

I probably won't use any of them on my tree. I have a small pony wall between my dining room & living room. I normally decorate that for all the holidays or seasons. I put my small gingerbread house there so the small cupcake trees & the small peppermint trees will go there. The larger cupcake tree will go somewhere else.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@ChiliPepper Thanks!!  Yes I did get the gingerbread house from Valerie here at the Q a few years ago.  I would love to add more but just don't have the room.

Those lanterns you posted a bit up thread are adorable!  I had not seen them before and ordered a set of the stars.  I think they will look cute on the steps outside going up to the house. 

Thanks for mentioning them! Smiley Happy

@haddon9 

You are welcome! I'm so glad you like them. The stars are perfect for all year long - not just seasonal. You can dress them up with bows, ribbons, greenery to make them seasonal if you want.

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ChiliPepper 😊 I have the harvest set, and LOVE them-so cute! I hope that you are able to get Mr. Gobble because he will be a PERFECT conversation piece! I will keep an eye out for you also, and let you know if I see anything!🤞🤞 HAPPY DECORATING!!!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

I successfully resisted the Halloween set because I DO have many Halloween items but Harvest & Thanksgiving items are so much harder to find. I think they are sold out now. :-(

Awww.😔 Sorry ypu missed out, but that just gives you a REASON to search next year.😁

You are most welcome.😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

YES!!! I like the way you think LOL!!!

I actually remembered to start looking EARLY (July & August) this year & to jump if I see something I really want.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper Oh OK. Decorating the pony wall that way sounds like a WONDERFUL idea! I would LOVE to see the finished project!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

You are most welcome.😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

YES!!! I like the way you think LOL!!!

I actually remembered to start looking EARLY (July & August) this year & to jump if I see something I really want.

😂😂 Never too early to get a jumpstart! That just makes it even more fun!!😀

All this delightful talk of Christmas makes me want to put in Christmas claymation movies.😁 I just might watch Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, and Frosty The Snowman soon.🎄

~~~All we need is LOVE💖