Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE’s RIBBON CANDY CUPCAKE TREES…….

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper Yessssss! I think they are adorable! Those houses are the set I have, and nutcrackers. The blue one is pictured in my photo. The others are in the display as well.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles 

Oh geeeez, you're right! I didn't see the houses on-line, just the trees. Now I see them on the video.

I just thought they were cute in the pastels - well both colors really.

Look at us styling - Valerie taught us well LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper 😂😂😂 Yes she did!!!😂😂😂 As you said, it is A LOT of fun!!!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Really nice chatting with you!

I'll check in tomorrow to see if you found any other goodies!!!

Trusted Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

H437991

I just received this set & they are absolutely adorable!!!

3 different sizes & just perfect!!!

I ordered the classic (red, green & white) which are sold out now but the pastels were still available when I checked earlier.

I normally lean towards Fall & Halloween items & I rarely order anything Christmas but these spoke to me & brought back fond childhood memories.

Another winner from Valerie & her Team!!! I am so happy with this purchase!!!

I would love it if Valerie offered this set & other items in miniature to small sizes to go with some of the smaller gingerbread houses she has offerered.

Sorry, I can't get a picture to post on my phone.

@ChiliPepper 

They are all sold out now!

Glad you got yours and thank you for the recommendation!

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper I agree with you that I would also like to see smaller sizes on this. I don't need 12 and 15 inch items even if they are pretty. 

She had skinny white trees (I mean really narrow) a few years ago. I bought only one set & have kicked myself for not ordering 2 since they are the perfect size to go on the windowsill along with my battery operated Bethlehm window candles. My only complaint about those is that, as usual, the glitter fell off! I finall took them outside and gently brushed it all off into a trash bag. Now they are fine. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper Awww.😁 I had a GREAT time too! I could share stories about Valerie all day.😂 I browsed for a bit this evening and admired H440133 again. I have absolutely nowhere to put them, but I REALLLLY like them. She also has the CUTEST scarecrow figurines H433953. Now, if I can just resist the urge..😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

@ChiliPepper I agree with you that I would also like to see smaller sizes on this. I don't need 12 and 15 inch items even if they are pretty. 

She had skinny white trees (I mean really narrow) a few years ago. I bought only one set & have kicked myself for not ordering 2 since they are the perfect size to go on the windowsill along with my battery operated Bethlehm window candles. My only complaint about those is that, as usual, the glitter fell off! I finall took them outside and gently brushed it all off into a trash bag. Now they are fine. 

@GinaV24 

Ohhhhhhh, your trees sound nice! What are they made of?

Valerie has these in white (& the green seem to come & go). On a great sale price now.

Again, larger scale though but I think they would be awesome with so many vignettes! I like the rustic, simplicity of them. I would love a smaller set of these.

H223231

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ChiliPepper Awww.😁 I had a GREAT time too! I could share stories about Valerie all day.😂 I browsed for a bit this evening and admired H440133 again. I have absolutely nowhere to put them, but I REALLLLY like them. She also has the CUTEST scarecrow figurines H433953. Now, if I can just resist the urge..😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

The deer are so pretty!!! Here is another item I wish Valerie would make in a smaller scale too. These are great but too big for my gingerbread house (& yours too I believe).

Sooooooooooooo tempting LOL!!!

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the scarecrows!!! Especially with the birds & the sunflowers!!!

Did you end up ordering them or the deer set?