Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE WEEKEND SHOWS THIS WEEK

@Drews gram wrote:

I think she needs to expand her horizons beyond snow globes, and lanterns.  Too repetitious. I shouldn't complain, as I will be at my daughter's wedding and was afraid I'd miss getting to order early, 9:00pm Pacific time.  So no problem, as I'm lanterned out.  

---------------

Totally agree - and add glittered items to that list!!  Years ago, QVC products were original and so creative.  Now everybody sells a lantern.  Everybody sells a red truck. Everybody sells a wreath.  Where are the innovative, creative products?

Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE WEEKEND SHOWS AUGUST 15

Thanks perfect timing, for me.   We leave for vacation on 8/16 and I won't be thinking about QVC for 9 or 10 days.   If I buy something on 8/15, I can send it to my friend's house.

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop - There won't be a link until after the preview has started—there has to be something for it to connect to...  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Valerie’s TSV = lantern overload.
Honored Contributor

@CJC wrote:
Valerie’s TSV = lantern overload.

@CJC   I 100% agree.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop  This is a link to some photos of the TSV lantern...hoping this link works for you.  The TSV lantern is already available to buy.  But these pics are different than the ones on QVC, so I thought you might be interested.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=370039301159142&set=pcb.370039381159134

and a couple of the pics below in case the link won't work:

May be an image of outdoors

May be an image of outdoors

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR   You are the best!  I love this lantern; I'm touring my place to justify ordering it because I have a lantern shrine, lol.  All my lanterns are Luminara ones so I'm not quite sure how the candle glow of the TSV would blend.  If I get it, my deal is to gift an existing one or two to family.  Thank you again for providing the link!  

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl ...thank you for posting this.  I will watch Valerie shows, but I don't need anything especially for Fall time.  At least, I hope not, lol.

Contributor

There are a lot of fall items now available. I suspect at least half of them are going to be on the preview and sneak peek. But you can buy them now if you wish to. Check them out. Not just the lantern.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just watched Valerie's sneak peak video on Facebook and there are a lot of new harvest items. I see some are available to order now and some listed don't have photos yet. Wow the prices shocked me. $93 for the stack of 3 pumpkins on a wooden box that have a illuminated vine around it. I may purchased the sunflower wreath for a friend. I own one similar (but got somewhere else years ago) to the new one she is offering. 

Has anyone seen her sneak peak video yet?