Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE SNEAK PEEK OCTOBER 14

@Beauty Maven  I ordered deer fro Valerie last year and they arrived within a week....but the antlers were broken....

Purchaes get handled so much with the cheaper shipping like 'mail innovations and UPS handing it over to the Post Office that I don't want to chance it so late in the year either...

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@Beauty Maven  I ordered deer fro Valerie last year and they arrived within a week....but the antlers were broken....

Purchaes get handled so much with the cheaper shipping like 'mail innovations and UPS handing it over to the Post Office that I don't want to chance it so late in the year either...

@Nataliesgramma   Broken antlers are frequent with deer.  I have bought from all over, and so many times the antlers, or one, are broken, though never Valerie's deer, wondered why not since all of the deer seemed well packed, just lucky..

Esteemed Contributor

I almost talked myself into ordering those deer!!  But I truly just don't have space for them anywhere!!

Am loving that she focused more on traditional colors this afternoon!!  My decor is very woody and Christmas red, green and white!!  Just wish she wouldn't cover everything with so much glitter or that fake iced look!!

Trusted Contributor

well i thought i was going to be good.. i already purchased 3 sets of her beaded trees that i have on easy pay.. now i just got the set of 2 glistening lattice frosted pillar candles// i dont need them, but darn those easy pays.... i was thinking heck, its only 9.00 a month...  i need to stop.. i need a bigger apt to put everything  lol