Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE SNEAK PEEK OCTOBER 14

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

I love her things and love watching when she is on.  I won't be buying this time around but I know others will pick up my slack.

Same here......Some of the new stuff is on advanced order for mid November. I haven't had good luck with some advanced order items this year....

Respected Contributor

Is the black iron lantern still available?

Valued Contributor

@traveler -- I've seen it in "as is", don't know if its still there but worth checking!

Valued Contributor

@Nataliesgramma -- Those deer are on advanced order with an 11/21 est delivery.  That helped me make up  my mind not to purchase.  I'm finished with my decorating by then.  I might check to see if they show up in "as is" after Christmas.

Super Contributor

Would anyone care to post the item number of the deer for those of us not on facebook?

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@bluetail fly wrote:

Would anyone care to post the item number of the deer for those of us not on facebook?

Thanks.

@bluetail fly   You don't have to be on facebook to view Valerie's items, just google her full name and facebook.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply mousiegirl.  

If there is no way yet to see it on QVC's site I will wait.

Honored Contributor

I just watched her sneak peak on Facebook.  I love the ribbon picks and the illuminated ribbon.  If I still decorated a tree I would order those.  I'm going to tell my sister about them. 

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@bluetail fly  just search for "Valerie deer" in the Q search bar. They are available for order now.

Super Contributor

Thanks froggy.  That was helpful.  Now that I can see the item description they are larger than I want.  However they are certainly attractive.