Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: VALERIE SNEAK PEEK OCTOBER 14

I love her things and love watching when she is on.  I won't be buying this time around but I know others will pick up my slack.

Respected Contributor

Oh dear! I was just sure I would not buy anything until I saw these. Oh well. I love them.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me too @froggy !!  I was sure I was NOT going to order any more VPH items this year...until I saw those deer.  I ordered the white ones.  They are beautiful.  I love that you can leave them out all winter -- or all year if you want.

7 p.m. UPDATE:  I came to my senses and cancelled my order.  Decided to let others enjoy these beautiful deer.

Trusted Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Oh dear! I was just sure I would not buy anything until I saw these. Oh well. I love them.

-----
froggy--I also love those deer. I am trying to talk myself out of them. I certainly do not need them.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@froggy wrote:

@froggy   I lke the middle one as it is a different pose, but they are nice.  I have a pair of carved which I bought at zulily about three years ago.

Did you finally receive a good three glass candle holder, having returned the first due to flaws?

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@froggy   I lke the middle one as it is a different pose, but they are nice.  I have a pair of carved which I bought at zulily about three years ago.

Did you finally receive a good three glass candle holder, having returned the first due to flaws?

@mousiegirl  Yes I did receive a new candle holder and, while not perfect, it is much better than the first. I like it enough to keep it as it fits in so well with my decor.

Also, you might recall that I was going to try to fit this hurricane

11" Illuminated Crackle Glass Hurricane with Bird Scene by Valerie - H224458

into this lanterm

"As Is" Illuminated Lantern Centerpiece w/ Boxwood Ring - H226055

Well the hurricane was too tall for me to finagle it into the lantern so....anyway I like them both so I'm still looking for another hurricane with a cardinal to fit inside it. I just think it will look great with a cardinal theme.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl  Yes I did receive a new candle holder and, while not perfect, it is much better than the first. I like it enough to keep it as it fits in so well with my decor.

into this lanterm

Well the hurricane was too tall for me to finagle it into the lantern so....anyway I like them both so I'm still looking for another hurricane with a cardinal to fit inside it. I just think it will look great with a cardinal theme.

@froggy   This may be too small at 8", but here is the link, available today:

https://www.zulily.com/p/8-cardinal-light-up-pillar-dcor-447606-70609599.html

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

into this lanterm

@froggy   This may be too small at 8", but here is the link, available today:

https://www.zulily.com/p/8-cardinal-light-up-pillar-dcor-447606-70609599.html

@mousiegirl  Nice! But you're right, it might be a little small for than lantern. Giving it some thought.

Honored Contributor

@Re: VALERIE SNEAK PEEK OCTOBER 14

@froggy   Here are the carved deer I bought in 2015 at zulily.