Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Some lovely things, but nothing for me.  I can't believe that I've made it through all of the autumn and Christmas shows without any purchases other than the live wreaths I sent as gifts.  That's highly unusual for me.  

@Marsha2003   I wish I could say that, lol, BUT I have bought much, much less than I used to.  Do you have any of Valerie's magnolia clips?  They are beautiful!

@mousiegirl I don't have any of the clips, but I don't have a need for them as beautiful as they are.  I've been using Valerie's garland from a few years ago that is ornamented with matte red jingle bells, snowy twigs and pine cones.  It trends more toward natural decorating, so the really glittery pieces don't meld that well with it.  I also use a lot of green candle rings as mini-wreaths with satin ribbon and the flower clips are the wrong scale for those.  I can't wait to see all of our community members' holiday decor.  I can enjoy the magnolia clips vicariously. 

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003   Here are your colors. Smiley Happy

Image may contain: plant and outdoor

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003   Here are your colors. Smiley Happy

Image may contain: plant and outdoor

@mousiegirl Nice picture.  I saved it for inspiration.  

Respected Contributor

I knew I should have gone to bed.

I ordered the 3 pearl christmas trees in blue and the 2 candle rings in pearl/silver.

Like I posted in fall decor this will be the first time I have decorated for christmas in 20 years. That's it for this year, I have the blue lanterns, some candle lights and a red truck with lights plus the mini light sets I bought. 

Oh no the three glass presents with beaded ribbons are nice!

I must think I'm decorating for the cats this year although I had an old boyfriend call me out of the blue tonight and would like to visit.  That's a problem with the covid situation so I'm having a dilemma!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

when she had the pearl trees on last week, i got 3 sets  lol they are on advavce order.. i know where the one set is going.. and i already have a set in the pearl... they are soooo nice i got 3 more sets  lol... im so afraid 6 months from now they will be unavailable like alllll the things i got from here.. so i definetely learned when you see something you love... buy multiples.. and these trees are so nice, i know i wont be dissapointed.. i got all 3 colors... definetely a 5 star..

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

I am loving the new hues of blues and the buffalo check things.

@Marsha2003 got me inspired.  I'm hoping that after the season HL and other stores will have the 80-90% sale so I can "stock up".

These colors are so nice and subtle -- a little departure from the traditional and would be perfect as I'm changing my house over to the more coastal look.

(Although I had a return to HL this morning -- kinda slim pickings now that Christmas is in full mode!)

Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE SNEAK PEEK 9/25

[ Edited ]

I did my shopping before Valerie's show last night, pounced at 9:00pm.  I bought several colors of the birds, several colors of the ribbon, gingerbread Santa, gingerbread children, sending the boy to DD, like it or not, lol, and several colors of the magnolia clips.  I have the white and silver from a year or so ago, bought two red, blush, and icy blue for my beach display if I EVER get it up, maybe next summer.

I have lots of birds, but these birds seem to have a large wing span, so will see them today on Valerie;'s show and decide for certain. 

If DD was still little, I would be buying the pastel gingerbread items, probably, but I am a classic person when it comes to Christmas.

Trusted Contributor

so happy my advanced orders are shipped! I got 2 of them yesterday and the other one is on its way and it said i wouldnt get them till 10/17... or later.. i ordered 3 sets of the beaded trees in all 3 colors.. love them!