Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, I see some items I like, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

What's caught your eye @mousiegirl... 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

What's caught your eye @mousiegirl... 

@LIG1   Mind you, just food for thought, lol.  I like the birds, maybe, I have some of the magnolia clips and they are beautiful.  Now, I see there is a red choice, my favorite color.  Maybe the gingerbread Santa, have so many gingerbread items, mostly Annalee gingerbread dolls, as I have been collecting for eons, but havn't added anything for a while except for the sledding/skating gingerbread kids last year.  Do you see anything?  

I am in the process of sending DD a box of Halloween goodies that I have bought for her tree, have to get it done and go to the UPS store as October is next week!

My fall decorating is done, no more tweaking, and am working on getting some decent pictures to post.  I broke down and bought Valerie's unlit vine pumpkins, one orange, one white, and the larger orange and white vine lit pumpkins, all very pretty.  Pretty soon I will not be able to be found in my home due to boxes of decor items, lol, though I have cleaned out a quarter of DD's closet this year, and managed to get a two row stacked to the clothes bar of decor boxes.  

I sent her all of her hangers, sent pictures of clothes, shoes, etc. for her to yay or nay,  put the nays in a donation box, and the yays I sent to her, don't know why it took me so long to think of using part of her closet.  The rest of the closet is storage for her childhood items, which can be used if she ever has children, or sold, very nice items, up to her.

Respected Contributor

Some lovely things, but nothing for me.  I can't believe that I've made it through all of the autumn and Christmas shows without any purchases other than the live wreaths I sent as gifts.  That's highly unusual for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Some lovely things, but nothing for me.  I can't believe that I've made it through all of the autumn and Christmas shows without any purchases other than the live wreaths I sent as gifts.  That's highly unusual for me.  

@Marsha2003   I wish I could say that, lol, BUT I have bought much, much less than I used to.  Do you have any of Valerie's magnolia clips?  They are beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

Image may contain: flower

@mousiegirl, the red magnolia clips are stunning, (love) them and allHeartof the adorable gingerbread items to go with your Annalee collection. 

I love the white magnolia clips, but I already have the poinsettia clips from last year so I'm going to try and resist the urge to pick those up. Other than that, I'm going to give Valerie's set of 4 fresh balsam wreaths a try this year. I've never had any of her fresh wreaths and these look like they are the perfect size for how I plan to use them.

Respected Contributor

Very nice! thanks for posting the link. I like the nativity scene and the pre-tied bows. I am useless when it comes to making my own. I've bought ribbon from craft stores before and I just can't seem to get the knack of it so I think I may buy a set of those to use in various places (my lanterns for instance).

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Very nice! thanks for posting the link. I like the nativity scene and the pre-tied bows. I am useless when it comes to making my own. I've bought ribbon from craft stores before and I just can't seem to get the knack of it so I think I may buy a set of those to use in various places (my lanterns for instance).

@GinaV24   I have several bow makers, and still can't make one, though I havn't tried the makers, have tried tying.  It is comical to watch me try to make a simple bow, forget the large, fancy ones.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  I really like the magnolias, the nativity and the icicles! And, I don't usually do gingerbread, but that Santa with the cake is so cute! It would make a great gift for a baker friend or family member!