Honored Contributor

Valerie brought a boatload of items.  I havn't bought Easter items for years except picks and the like, but I certainly did yesterday, the crackel/clear glass floral hurricanes, beautiful, and votives, picks, beaded lit eggs, and the rabbits with flowers all over including inside the ears as if I need more rabbits, but found them so different.

Did anyone else buy?

Trusted Contributor

I bought the boxwood runner (I'll see how "plastic-y" it looks), the crystal lamp, the slim bunny luminary and the pair of wooly lambs.  I usually don't buy things so whimsical, but there was something about those lambs that spoke to me.  

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Valerie brought a boatload of items.  I havn't bought Easter items for years except picks and the like, but I certainly did yesterday, the crackel/clear glass floral hurricanes, beautiful, and votives, picks, beaded lit eggs, and the rabbits with flowers all over including inside the ears as if I need more rabbits, but found them so different.

Did anyone else buy?

We must have a lot of the same tastes. I got the hydrangea candle rings and picks and the pink and blue crackle glass hurricanes. I am just determined that they will fit into the wrought iron lantern centerpiece I got at Christmas (H223967). I already had the large rabbits with the jeweled flowers around the neck from last year (today's Q2 special) so I got the baby rabbits and baby lambs to match. I'm thinking the flowered rabbits you got match the set of flowered trees I got last year. They are really pretty and I hope you like the bunnies. And just to top off the mad shopping spree I got the bike and bluebird glitter lanterns. I must have lost my mind.

My ducklings in the basket are out for delivery today.

Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S VISIT 2/10-11

[ Edited ]

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Did anyone else buy?

We must have a lot of the same tastes. I got the hydrangea candle rings and picks and the pink and blue crackle glass hurricanes. I am just determined that they will fit into the wrought iron lantern centerpiece I got at Christmas (H223967). I already had the large rabbits with the jeweled flowers around the neck from last year (today's Q2 special) so I got the baby rabbits and baby lambs to match. I'm thinking the flowered rabbits you got match the set of flowered trees I got last year. They are really pretty and I hope you like the bunnies. And just to top off the mad shopping spree I got the bike and bluebird glitter lanterns. I must have lost my mind.

My ducklings in the basket are out for delivery today.

@froggy   I got the hydrangea picks in purple.  I think my basket is out today too.  I hope the hurricane fits.  I had been thinking about the ducks, but then remembered that I just bought Barbara King's mom and ducklings in patina which havn't arrived yet, in addition to which I didn't want two large.  My hurricanes just shipped.

I am guessing that Valerie will bring the wool clip birds in March, and whatever she didn't present this week.

Valued Contributor

I bought a set of candle rings and the set of two daffodil plants.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Did anyone else buy?

@mousiegirl - I did! I posted on another thread. I bought only one thing, the bunny pedestal dishes with scoops. One is a birthday gift, and one is for me ! I bought a lot her previous visit, so I couldn't splurge as much as I wanted to!  Smiley Wink
Contributor

I always say I'm not going to buy anything and then everything looks so cute & nice. I also got the pink flower rings & the pink frosted floral hurricane along with the pink votives. It was all I could do to stop there.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@froggy   I received the duck basket, so much of the green was on the ducks, so used tape to remove it but of course that removed some of the duck material, and the lower grapevine is off the basket but when on a surface, maybe won't show that.  The tag was off, but present, so maybe this was a return. Way too expensive for what it is.

The hydrangea/rose picks are very pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Even though, I am not much into all the little cutsey items  she has , I  viewed  a couple of   items  that would make a nice table scape. I didn't buy  all that I  thought would be nicely added to my collection.  I bought one item that had a set of three   and the other set sold out before I could buy it.  With all this lock down stuff continuing  and all the slow red tape of getting vaccines administered to people in my area, I thought oh well, probably won't beable to have a big  Easter dinner. I also want to look at Hobby Lobby ,  Michaels and Home Good  .

Valued Contributor

Watched all her shows, but held myself to the Apple blossom candle rings in the light color. Could not resist the Lamb Candle Pedestle. Loved the rabbit one too, so it was a hard decision to make. Waited too long to get the Iridescent Rabbits in the various colors that were marked down. Did manage to get the white one. Maybe some will show up later..