Respected Contributor

I bought the beaded napkin rings in the spring mix color choice.  I had the candle rings from a prior year, but had missed out on the candle rings, so now my set will be complete.  I just hope the colors are the same since they are from two different years.

I really had to work hard to resist those wooly lambs. They were adorable, but I'm trying to pare back, especially on large items and fragile items.

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl  couldn't resist the set of three crystal faceted pedestals. Got them in both gold and silver. Mary Beth commented that she isn't able to resist faceted glass/crystal... me either. The beautiful petite lamp sold out before I could order it...maybe it will come back... I hope so.

Valued Contributor

At a time when we could really use Vallerie's uplifting items, I just can't watch her.  My home is filled with her things yet instead of presenting the item as it is the show presents the item in multiples and surrounded with other items and the grouping is out of my reach.  Now I appreciate the sales pitch and know there are those who can well afford what they encourage but I think there are a few of us out there to just see the presented item and think of how to display with what we have.  I can't imagine QVC customers to be so in need of being without imagination of their own.  

Esteemed Contributor

@matty liz  Speaking only for myself, I am never tempted to buy all of the things they tend to group together when selling.  I do understand why they put so much together at the same time, but it's not for me. 

When I watch, and I usually watch later, from a video, I just try to focus in on what appeals to me, and ignore all the other things.  It's so much visual overload that I usually rewind a couple of times to really zone in on details of the one item I like.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  I only ordered the baby lambs QVC2 Big Deal.  I hope I love them but who knows.

Other things that I thought were cute or pretty were the floral designed hurricanes and votives--especially that pretty pink, the 2 bunny dessert dishes with scoops--adorable, and the ceramic basketweave bowls.  

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy   I received the duck basket, so much of the green was on the ducks, so used tape to remove it but of course that removed some of the duck material, and the lower grapevine is off the basket but when on a surface, maybe won't show that.  The tag was off, but present, so maybe this was a return. Way too expensive for what it is.

The hydrangea/rose picks are very pretty.

@mousiegirl  Oh, that's awful about your duckling basket! I opened mine this morning and fortunately do not have the same problem. They are cute. However I agree that they are not worth the money - too small and lightweight. Probably not worth it to return though.

Honored Contributor

Haven't been happy with Valerie's quality lately, but I did break down and got the Apple Blossom candle rings...have had a hard time finding candle rings and use them with my Luminara candles.....and I did get the Lamb pedestal (couldnt resist).....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

At a time when we could really use Vallerie's uplifting items, I just can't watch her.  My home is filled with her things yet instead of presenting the item as it is the show presents the item in multiples and surrounded with other items and the grouping is out of my reach.  Now I appreciate the sales pitch and know there are those who can well afford what they encourage but I think there are a few of us out there to just see the presented item and think of how to display with what we have.  I can't imagine QVC customers to be so in need of being without imagination of their own.  

@matty liz   If you watche her videos, she presents each item even though one can see everything throughout the room.

Esteemed Contributor

wasn't planning to buy a thing till it saw those crystal candle sticks and crystal lamp ! Had to get pink cause the white sold out so fast .   I hope I like the pink shade.     I like the glamour items not into the whimsical items as I used to be years ago .  I have so many  of  bunnies , eggs etc.   I pretty much only buy items I can have out all year .   With Christmas items being the exception lol