Honored Contributor

VALERIE'S VIDEO TODAY 9/11/20

I saw nothing for me, but there is a lot of pastel decor for the gingerbread/candy theme, although some of the pastel picks for my gingerbread tree may be what I need, will see.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S VIDEO TODAY 9/11/20

@mousiegirl  I'm interested in the pair of large candle rings (small wreaths?). I have the Luminara LightLi flameless candle, which has a 4"diameter. It requires a larger candle ring. I'll give one to my DIL. That's pretty much it.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@mousiegirl  I'm interested in the pair of large candle rings (small wreaths?). I have the Luminara LightLi flameless candle, which has a 4"diameter. It requires a larger candle ring. I'll give one to my DIL. That's pretty much it.

@PA Mom-mom   I missed those, had to leave the computer for a few minutes, and no way to pause that video, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom   I missed those, had to leave the computer for a few minutes, and no way to pause that video, lol.

@mousiegirl  Just go to her Facebook page to view it again.ETA: It's at 9:30 minutes on the video.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@mousiegirl  Just go to her Facebook page to view it again.ETA: It's at 9:30 minutes on the video.

@PA Mom-mom   I just did.  I still didn't see rings unless they are the evergreen with red ornaments.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  Maybe start at 9:25 and go from there. The one she is holding has black and white checked ribbon, but I think there is also red and black.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@mousiegirl  Maybe start at 9:25 and go from there. The one she is holding has black and white checked ribbon, but I think there is also red and black.

@PA Mom-mom   Okay, I saw those the first time.