Valued Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK WILL BE UP TOMORROW MORNING, FRIDAY, PER FACEBOOK

@mousiegirl wrote:

I will post the link if someone doesn't beat me to it. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Thanks so much! We really do appreciate it!

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Thank you @mousiegirl I look forward to seeing what Valerie will be bringing! I was kind of hoping it would be today. This is probably going to be Valerie's  and our last hooray for Christmas items 😒

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Thank you @mousiegirl I look forward to seeing what Valerie will be bringing! I was kind of hoping it would be today. This is probably going to be Valerie's  and our last hooray for Christmas items 😒

@Kitty Galore  She usually has shows in October also, then that will be it, maybe one in November, can't remember, but she needs time for her family then, she said, and I dont blame her.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl - I have no idea how my reply was repeated 3 times, and am sorry for it.Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore  She usually has shows in October also, then that will be it, maybe one in November, can't remember, but she needs time for her family then, she said, and I dont blame her.

@mousiegirl  Yes now that I think about it she has always had a show In October ,  don't remember one in November though.   I agree with you Valerie sure does deserve to be done by November to spend the holidays with her family.

Respected Contributor

Thanks! Kind of hoping it’s something that doesn’t interest me. I made the mistake of looking at Martha Stewart’s fall items. Loved them! I even thought the skull was cool but it would look out of place with the rest of my decor. Loved the pumpkins. I think I liked the gold turkey...

Oops, sorry to change the topic!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom wrote:
Thanks! Kind of hoping it’s something that doesn’t interest me. I made the mistake of looking at Martha Stewart’s fall items. Loved them! I even thought the skull was cool but it would look out of place with the rest of my decor. Loved the pumpkins. I think I liked the gold turkey...

Oops, sorry to change the topic!

@crazycockermom  I am hoping not be be interested in anything either as I did enough damage at zulily yesterday with a wide selection of Christmas.

Was it you who saw velvet pumpkins at TJ Max?  I received my frst shipment, a set of yellow in graduating sizes, very pretty.  Zulily had a set of four very small in this color, but I wanted different sizes.

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know the time of Valerie's show tomorrow!

Esteemed Contributor

@odie96 - Valerie's shows are from 1-3 a.m. ET and 6-8 p.m. ET on Saturday, and there are other Christmas shows on the main channel and Q2 sprinkled throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday, so she may have appearances in some of those shows as well.