Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK THIS WEEK

@froggy wrote:

I shouldn't have looked. I'm really liking the foil wrapped egg items, especially the candle rings and the topiary.

@froggy   I like the cookie looking critters, and a few other things, mainly I am glad to see Valerie brought back the stools/benches, great for storing flameless candles.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@mousiegirl  Spring has sprung! Love the ****** willow candle rings! I'm in the market and want to see them in a demo. I'm pretty much fixed for everything else but, who knows? Thanks for posting!

Well, I just saw what the gatekeepers did to my posting, so here's the pic. Do they not know what p***y willows are?

candle rings.jpg

@PA Mom-mom   I know, lol, and the word b-sh couldn't be used, but now think it is okay, I mean really, I think the majority of the posters do not think of the connotation of some words, lol, never would have crossed my mind, and for a long time I didn't understand why b-sh wasn't allowed, lol.

Years ago, I bought Valeries egg trees and garlands, so none for me this time.  I bought the peony garlands and rings during her last visit so I am set.

Honored Contributor

I am so disappointed, I had forgotten Valerie was going to be on this morning and the bunnies I wanted have Sold Out!!!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

I am so disappointed, I had forgotten Valerie was going to be on this morning and the bunnies I wanted have Sold Out!!!

@Hooty   Keep checking the number as sometimes an item will show up that was sold out, people change their minds.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

h217934.jpg

H217934

I like these bunnies (amongst other things). I have a laying down bunny just like these from somewhere years ago that would go beautifully with these two beauties!

Sigh...............

I need a bigger house LOL!

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

h217934.jpg

H217934

I like these bunnies (amongst other things). I have a laying down bunny just like these from somewhere years ago that would go beautifully with these two beauties!

Sigh...............

I need a bigger house LOL!

@ChiliPepper   These are sold out.

Respected Contributor

I am so weak! I'm a sucker for plaid and ordered the bunny children, the plaid eggs and the plaid topiary. Aaack!

Esteemed Contributor

@tl98466 wrote:

Thanks for sharing the link! I'm eyeing H218269 Hydrangea, Peony and Tulip Arrangement in Metal Pitcher! Not sure what color, but I like it! Thanks again for sharing!

@tl98466  I LOVE that arrangement!

Peony and Tulip Arrangement.jpg

So many of Valerie's florals are beautiful, but this is perfect!

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Hooty, I'll send you a message on the Tea Room if I see them come back in stock.. they really were adorable!HeartSmiley Happy 

I was waiting on these bunnies below to be presented and they still aren't in the system, so let's hope I don't miss seeing them before they sell out, too. 

Image may contain: flower

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl @LIG1 , I was so disappointed the bunnies were sold before they were presented and afterwards!