Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK IS UP

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@mousiegirl

I just found it on AS IS oh dear! LOL

@Coopsmommy  Ask and yee shall receive, lol.

Contributor

Did anyone notice in the picture of H208729 2pc Melting Snowmen Figures, the white cabinet in the background?  On the cabinet is one of her silver mercury glass pedestals but it looks to have a "shade" on top. Maybe it's an item coming later in the month???

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I am so looking forward to tomorrow night and Sunday!  Love reading everyone’s thoughts and getting new ideas for decorating.  Have some holiday coffee ready to drink.  Don’t need a thing but know I will find something and if not for me, then for my sisters!

Contributor

I’m looking so forward to it too!  Luckily, being in CA it starts at 9pm for me!  I bought a bag of pumpkin spice coffee at the end of the season that I’ll open for the “occasion”! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I'm not really that excited by much of what I'm seeing, but I did think those little gingerbread "pyramids" were cute.  I don't love them enough to buy them, but I guess that's a good thing.

Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised during her on-air presentations.  Either way, I'm excited to watch!

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee

I agree - I found some of her gingerbread items at Hobby Lobby last year.  They were MUCH cheaper (especially when they were 40% off) with no shipping fees. 

Valerie usually has beautiful things, but I am starting to shop around before buying from her anymore.  Many items can be purchased elsewhere for cheaper prices.

Respected Contributor

@Grade1Teach  I'm with you. I used to be such a Valerie fan but I have purchased very little from her in the past few years and the little I have bought has nothing to do with Christmas.

I just don't find her items interesting anymore. Years ago, I was chomping at the bit with her things. Makes me a bit sad.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IdahoMom wrote:

Those cupcake gingerbread houses are adorable!!!!

@IdahoMom,  I think they're cute also.  Here is a view that shows all three.

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/h/16/h215816.008

I am seeing in some of the FB pics some greenery or picks that look like pomegranates or other red berries and maybe boxwood, realistic but also glistening or frosted.  They are the last thing I need but I will probably be so tempted.  

Here is one pic where I see them.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1811611355589811&id=354428307974797&set=ms.c.eJw9UtENRDEI2uhSU...

Regular Contributor

SHOPR - I like the berry picks too!  Valerie stated on FB that they would be offered later in the season. 

Honored Contributor

Do I like whimsical? Do I like elegant? Do I like just one color or multi colors? Do I like religious? Do I love country?  Heck, I love it all! Guess why that's why I can't come up with a theme so I have a little bit of everything.