Honored Contributor

VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK FOR 9/5

Valerie Parr Hill added 49 new photos to the album: House to Home Harvest Sneak Peek.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK FOR 9/5

@mousiegirl I have to work, but I'll be checking in when I can. Valerie's Fall decor is just beautiful! I've been thinking about the illuminated gourd and pumpkin, but I might wait to pick them up "as is" for next year.

Respected Contributor

Oh no, I like the owls.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  Thanks for the link. I swore I wasn't going to purchase anymore Fall things but........what the heck. I see a couple of things I like. 

Honored Contributor

I love those 3 stack white pumpkins and those birds with the acorn hats! On my-

I don't need more birds but I have her winter birds with hats from a few years ago? with the sayings-love, joy, etc and they are one of my favorite things.

These fall birds look just as cute.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I am surprised that Valerie is offering a "choice" of harvest angels, usually they are a set, so will see what the cost is for one.

I like the large, maybe too large for storing, pierced metal pumpkin, but since it is also for outside, why the berries.  I wonder if they can be removed easily.

The birds with the hats are nice, except the hats are so pointed, remind me of a Christmas tree rather than hats, but will see when presented.  The owls are adorable, but I have enough, so I say now, lol.

All in all, I think Valerie did a great job of bringing very nice harvest items this year, and more shows than last, so she is listening to her customers.

Respected Contributor

Oh my! I was hoping I wouldn't like anything. Wrong. I'm really likeing those plaid pumpkins and the owls. And the sunflower and berry filler - exactly what I've been looking for.

Well, my DH didn't complain about the things I ordered from Grandin Road so I guess he won't complain about these either.

Honored Contributor

Just an FYI, her Facebook page says that she’s on both 9/4 and 9/5.
Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Oh my! I was hoping I wouldn't like anything. Wrong. I'm really likeing those plaid pumpkins and the owls. And the sunflower and berry filler - exactly what I've been looking for.

Well, my DH didn't complain about the things I ordered from Grandin Road so I guess he won't complain about these either.

@froggy  You hope, lol.

Honored Contributor

I'm excited to watch, but I'm 'meh' on the offerings. 

I can tell I'm overstocked in decor! LOL Nothing is appealing much to me in any holiday/seasonal shows. 

The birds with the pine cone hats are adorable, but I don't do whimsy anymore. If I wasn't overloaded with stuff that I'm just going to end up getting rid of here in the next week as I place my fall decor, I might get them anyway, but I need to get beyond the removing something just to replace it with something else.