Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK FOR 2/26-27/20

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Thanks for the tip on the picks - I think I'll go for the Easter egg ones. 

I think all of the various lambs are cute. I really like the lanterns but I am just running out of storage.

I have two of those tall cloches that I got last year anf they are really nice.

@froggy   I am thinking about the iridescent hurricane as I use them as vases.  How are you feeling during your treatments? 

@mousiegirl 

@Awww! Thanks for asking. I finished chemo January 2, had surgery February 6 with an A+ result. Next comes 4 weeks radiation and I'm done

I'm just tickled to have the energy to get out my bunnies.

@froggy   Wonderful, wishing you the best. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These would be great for a child's room at a tiny night light, though I bought them for decor.

H222461
Set of 3 Lit Frosted Mercury 
Glass Lambs by Valerie

Esteemed Contributor
Super Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARBsFHglnXP7HeBiTWh7XPJsvZ600rK1iMM3utroP8...

Wow! I just love Easter and Valerie's things. I bought several new items - the set of 4 floral bunnies in eggs, the two lambs to match the bunnies from last year, and the 2 candle holders in blue. So many pretty things!

Honored Contributor

Valerie just said that the battery life on the TSV with the fountain and the light is only three weeks. Ouch.
Esteemed Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Valerie just said that the battery life on the TSV with the fountain and the light is only three weeks. Ouch.

@bikerbabe  I heard that too. And 3 "C" batteries, no less. I buy batteries by the gross online, but that was a deal breaker for me. The expense AND the bother of changing batteries so often! the candles I try to stick with usually get me through a season on the timer. Some get me through two seasons!

Honored Contributor

I wouldn’t get the fountain TSV just because I have a cat and I would be afraid that she would try to drink from it.😂 But yeah, batteries are a dealbreaker on that item.

Oh, those furry lambs pictured above are sooooooooo cute. 💕 Holding strong. 😂
Honored Contributor

My set of 3 mercury glass illuminated bluebirds came today. They are beautiful! They prompted me to pull out some spring/Easter decor. 🌸 🐰

H213727
Contributor

You can find them other places like Raz, which is who makes the gingerbread items she buys and then brings to QVC. I have found just about every item she sells on the web site of the manufacturer that actually makes them. If you mention this on her fb page, you’ll likely get banned/blocked. That’s what happened to my friend.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the cute  wool duckings, set of three, unbelievable how dirty they are and with marks here and there, so they are going back.  I took many pictures just in case I have to prove it.  They are sold out, so can't ask for a replacement.  Obviously, no quality control here.

The yellow chicks with the curly hair, are adorable.  I have a large hen and rooster, ceramic.  I will place the chicks with them. Smiley Happy