Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK 9/21

@laj3169 wrote:

@laj3169 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

The One Day Only snowman has a cute face, but after all this talk about the plaid Santa, I was really hoping to see a little plaid jacket or hat or something.  Oh well, it's ok.  I didn't need it, but I do enjoy seeing what's new.  I'm not very excited about this weekend's programming.

@SHOPR I'm not even bothering to watch.  I have enough decor and while I love tartan everything, I wouldn't pay that price for that Santa.  

I do regret missing out on those Willow Pumpkin Luminara candles, though.

@Marsha2003  You know the rule, keep checking as someone may return one.

@SHOPR

I've been reading the reviews for Martha Stewart Pumpkin Luminara candles. Some people ordered Willow and got Moss. I'm wondering if they are incorrectly marked on Q's website. I will know for sure later today after I get mine. Will post again then. You may be able to order Moss and get your Willow pumpkin.

@SHOPR

I received my Martha Stewart Pumpkin Flameless Candles today. I believe they are marked wrong. In the box marked Moss  was the Willow candle and in the box marked Willow was the Moss candle.

If you still want a Willow candle you might try ordering the Moss candle.

@Marsha2003  Read this re Martha's pumpkin candles.

@SHOPR.. I hope I was not sent Moss, didn't like it, but did order Willow.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@laj3169

@mousiegirl

Thank you for the notifications (and helpful info laj3169) on the Luminara wax pumpkins. 

I do hope @Marsha2003 sees this post before the Moss sells out.

I'm going to pass, but only because I'm not wanting to have to store any more seasonal wax items.  They look so nice!

I almost bought Harry's ceramic basketweave pumpkin last night, while Ebates had 10% back for QVC, but I backed out at the submit page.  I really want that ceramic pumpkin for displaying in my kitchen, but I'm so sick of my spare/storage room condition.  Everything in there isn't decor, but a lot of it is.  To add to the problem, ever since my last grandmother passed away in January, we've been slowly going through her lifetime of belongings, and some of them have made their way here, naturally.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@laj3169 wrote:

@laj3169 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

The One Day Only snowman has a cute face, but after all this talk about the plaid Santa, I was really hoping to see a little plaid jacket or hat or something.  Oh well, it's ok.  I didn't need it, but I do enjoy seeing what's new.  I'm not very excited about this weekend's programming.

@SHOPR I'm not even bothering to watch.  I have enough decor and while I love tartan everything, I wouldn't pay that price for that Santa.  

I do regret missing out on those Willow Pumpkin Luminara candles, though.

@Marsha2003  You know the rule, keep checking as someone may return one.

@SHOPR

I've been reading the reviews for Martha Stewart Pumpkin Luminara candles. Some people ordered Willow and got Moss. I'm wondering if they are incorrectly marked on Q's website. I will know for sure later today after I get mine. Will post again then. You may be able to order Moss and get your Willow pumpkin.

@SHOPR

I received my Martha Stewart Pumpkin Flameless Candles today. I believe they are marked wrong. In the box marked Moss  was the Willow candle and in the box marked Willow was the Moss candle.

If you still want a Willow candle you might try ordering the Moss candle.

@mousiegirl

@laj3169

@SHOPR

Thank you for the notice that the boxes are marked wrong.  Bad news for others, but maybe good news for me. I ordered Moss with my fingers crossed that I get Willow instead.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR My condolences on the loss of your grandmother.

Respected Contributor

Sure folks.  Doesn't everyone know you can read FB and Twitter posts without being a member. I certainly know.

Spoiler

BUT if Valerie is going to post upcoming items, put them on QVC first, and then put them wherever you want - Facebook, Twitter, whatever.  Just don't go excllusively to a social media location and exclude QVC.   Lots of folks are not going to look there.  Why should we have to????????

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Sure folks.  Doesn't everyone know you can read FB and Twitter posts without being a member. I certainly know.

Spoiler

BUT if Valerie is going to post upcoming items, put them on QVC first, and then put them wherever you want - Facebook, Twitter, whatever.  Just don't go excllusively to a social media location and exclude QVC.   Lots of folks are not going to look there.  Why should we have to????????

@Perkup  OVC makes those rules.  If the items are listed, people expect to be able to buy them, and most are not available until a show, but I like that Valerie posts all of them so we can see and plan.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

Spoiler

@Perkup  OVC makes those rules.  If the items are listed, people expect to be able to buy them, and most are not available until a show, but I like that Valerie posts all of them so we can see and plan.

If there is no item number and they arent listed, how can they be ordered ahead of time?

Esteemed Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Spoiler

Why? Well, quite simply, social media websites are designed for communication; the QVC website is designed for sales. Even though Valerie posts previews of her shows a couple of days in advance for those who communicate with her through her social media accounts, you can't buy the items until they're listed on qvc.com. If you don't want to keep up with Valerie through social media, simply check the "New" section of this website frequently, and you'll find everything she talks about elsewhere—or check in on these forums, where there's always someone kind enough to post the social media links when they're available.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

Spoiler

If there is no item number and they arent listed, how can they be ordered ahead of time?

@Perkup  They aren't ordered ahead of time, but people make a note of what items they are interested in, then when they are presented, they order, but have time to really think about the items instead of making rash decisions at the last second.