Respected Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK 10/30

@rockygems123 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@rockygems123 wrote:

@froggy  If you need additional boxes / decor under the tree or anywhere else, Valerie has 5 stackable cardboard farm house style boxes including ribbon for each box item #H224315

I bought both plaid sets and will stack one set vertically with the ribbon tying them all together at the top, will use the other set for gifts under the tree.

I have used nestable decorated reusable boxes for years with the individual cut ribbon inside each box, stores easily and not a large footprint. 

@rockygems123   Do you remember a few years ago when David hosted his vintage Christmas show, nestable boxes with Santa and others on each lid was one item?  I bought the Santa, and use them every Christmas under the tree with something for DD in them.

This year, I bought Velrie's gingerbread boxes, whch havn't arrived yet.  I think I will use them as risers in my gingerbread display next year.

@mousiegirl Yes I remember those!  I hope you like this year's gingerbread boxes.  I've received the red / black ones and am astounded at the value and quality.  The black / white should be here in a few days.  Please post when you receive yours!

@mousiegirl I forgot to mention, did you see Valerie's use of the boxes in today's display of the rustic country check nesting packages?  She had a couple boxes in the large sled to prop up the packages, sort of like your riser idea for your boxes.  

Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK 10/30

@rockygems123 wrote:

@rockygems123 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@rockygems123 wrote:

@froggy  If you need additional boxes / decor under the tree or anywhere else, Valerie has 5 stackable cardboard farm house style boxes including ribbon for each box item #H224315

I bought both plaid sets and will stack one set vertically with the ribbon tying them all together at the top, will use the other set for gifts under the tree.

I have used nestable decorated reusable boxes for years with the individual cut ribbon inside each box, stores easily and not a large footprint. 

@rockygems123   Do you remember a few years ago when David hosted his vintage Christmas show, nestable boxes with Santa and others on each lid was one item?  I bought the Santa, and use them every Christmas under the tree with something for DD in them.

This year, I bought Velrie's gingerbread boxes, whch havn't arrived yet.  I think I will use them as risers in my gingerbread display next year.

@mousiegirl Yes I remember those!  I hope you like this year's gingerbread boxes.  I've received the red / black ones and am astounded at the value and quality.  The black / white should be here in a few days.  Please post when you receive yours!

@mousiegirlI forgot to mention, did you see Valerie's use of the boxes in today's display of the rustic country check nesting packages?  She had a couple boxes in the large sled to prop up the packages, sort of like your riser idea for your boxes.  

@rockygems123   No, I actrually forgot about the show, so busy here trying to organize.