Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK 10/21-22

I like that she's bringing some new things every visit.

I didn't imagine that I would want to buy anything but I really loved the look of the ornaments hanging from the chandelier. I could do that over my breakfast table.

I had ordered the carved deer last time but cancelled because the ship date was so late. Maybe I can find them on as is later.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I didn't imagine that I would want to buy anything but I really loved the look of the ornaments hanging from the chandelier. I could do that over my breakfast table.

I had ordered the carved deer last time but cancelled because the ship date was so late. Maybe I can find them on as is later.

@froggy   I saw only two items that I am interested in, thank goodness.  

Have you found something for your large metal centerpiece?  If you have any of Valerie's round lit spheres, a larger one would look great, I have done this.  I have a metal pumpkin carriage and put one in there with Fall leaves, etc.

Trusted Contributor

NO!!!!  I cant buy anymore from her!! i purchased 3 sets of the beaded trees a few weeks ago.. also 2 of the glass cutting boards 2 days ago.. along with the 3 set of pitchers in the new taupe color.. and the set of 2 latice frosted pillars im done!!!! its not that bad because of the easy pays, but that doesnt justify my over spending  lol  i have so much on easy pays one months it was almost 80.00 from here.. Did i say i'm done. I won't even be turning it on  lol 

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@froggy   I saw only two items that I am interested in, thank goodness.  

Have you found something for your large metal centerpiece?  If you have any of Valerie's round lit spheres, a larger one would look great, I have done this.  I have a metal pumpkin carriage and put one in there with Fall leaves, etc.

@mousiegirl  That's a great idea! I have some nice candle rings I could use also.

Esteemed Contributor

the last thing I purchased was the large ceramic jack-o-lantern. It's a really great piece and I'm enjoying it but I'm working on "clearing" out anything I'm not using so I am trying to not buy more things to take up the space I'm making.

I have enough, probably far too many, decorations for Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

Really liked those rose bowls...but I promised 'no more holiday decor'!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the teal colored candy cane swirl trees. They look like ribbon candy. I just can't tell if they have glitter on them. I've vowed no glitter enters the house ever again. Not an ornament, not a card, nothing! Tired of somehow finding glitter six months later in the most obscure places and wondering how the heck it founds it's way there.

Respected Contributor

I caved and ordered the 9' twinkling frosted tree. Not the slim tree, this one is just under 4' wide. I just have had no luck finding a softly twinkling tree for years now....not flashing or strobing , just a peaceful soft twinkle.
Martha did one last year I think, but I was too late to the party and they sold out. Also, some people were having trouble getting only partial shipments according to reviews.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the nesting gift boxes. I sincerely hate to wrap gifts and I think these will be a nicer presentation this year than the gift bags - although there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the gift bags since I use them, too.

Just depends on the item I plan to give to someone.