Trusted Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SHOW TODAY 10/25 - WHAT DID YOU BUY?

I decided to reinstate my second order for the prelit cardinals and am glad I did.  The last time I checked all three choices were sold out!  So that makes two sets of cardinals, and although this isn't Valerie's, I bought the TSV flocked wreath with clear lights.  I've been doing some Christmas shopping and still have boxes to empty and get rid of.  Tonight is garbage night and I want it all out of here!  My point being, it will be nice to only have a couple boxes arriving for a change.  :-) 

Respected Contributor

I haven't purchased from the Valerie collection in two years. Everything is the same to me. The mercury glass, the spheres and the lighted items just don't do it for me.

Honored Contributor

I wasn't home during the show, but I did check to see what had been on. Nothing I HAD to have, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

I bought the two mercury glass trees in blue, and the candle rings, also in blue.  I have the coastal blue garland by Valerie, which she presented last month......and two of the coastal blue wreaths (As Is).  The As Is wreaths haven't arrived yet, though. I am addicted to the color blue.Heart

Honored Contributor

I ordered the set of four little hurricanes with the micro lights. I also ordered the set of three red lit santa hats. 

I think Valerie is offering a greater variety, and much nicer items the last 2 years, than in the past. I am pleased with everything I have received so far. 

Valued Contributor

Was dissappointed as I could go to Walmart andcould have done the4 sm. candles with bags for 8 dollars instead of over 20 dollars.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I ordered the set of four little hurricanes with the micro lights. I also ordered the set of three red lit santa hats. 

I think Valerie is offering a greater variety, and much nicer items the last 2 years, than in the past. I am pleased with everything I have received so far. 

@Tissyanne I love those hurricanes! But, I don't know who I would give them to. Guess I have to mull a bit. I would also like the porcelain fruits of the spirit ornaments for my grandkids. 

Trusted Contributor

I've already posted one comment, but wanted to mention the porcelain ornaments again for those who missed them. They come out to be less than $5 each. I have some pretty amazing Christmas shops here, and boy, the flat porcelain ornaments run about $15 or $20 each. Plus, I love the fact that the one simple word on these sends such a strong message during these very trying times. I personally couldn't resist. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I got these too - as gifts for my four closest friends! I thought these were different enough, and I think they will love them!

I also got the set of cardinals - we love cardinals! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

In my recent trips to Kirkland’s , HL and a few other decor places, I’ve seen several things so much like Valerie’s  I’m thinking why don’t I just stick with shopping in these places , then I don’t have shipping and or return costs.....but I still manage to get myself in trouble ordering a few things any way! 😳