Honored Contributor

She was on later with Jill and Jill was monopolizing the show.  Valerie is laid back and sweet.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

She was on later with Jill and Jill was monopolizing the show.  Valerie is laid back and sweet.

Valerie was only on long enough to present two items with Jill as part of You're Home with Jill—a final "goodbye" before Valerie was done with Q shows for the year. I always think they work together very well and have lots of fun; you can tell they are close friends rather than merely colleagues.

Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SHOW

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped.....was the one day only the cloche with the candle and the scene embossed on the front?  There were several to choose from, tree, snowflake, snowman and maybe 1 other.

If so what was the price if you don't mind telling me.....I got caught up in watching the election news and forgot to order, not sure I want to pay the price it is currently selling for, thanks!!!

edited to add item number H217691.. I now see that that is not the item that @pupwhippedordered.  I would still appreciate, if anyone knows, that that 1 day only price was, thanks

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, @Mom2Dogs, I missed what the price was on those "one time only's".

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Her typical MO. I changethe channel when she is on.