Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Why is there a need for two hosts?  Pat is shameless in telling people, constantly, to buy two or more of everything, which is why I mute when she is on.  I doubt it provokes anyone to buy more than one if they were not intending to in the first place, and I find it distasteful, to put it mildly.

Did anyone get a glitter tree?  I have two in green and one in gold, from years ago, and they are beautiful, so bought the icy blue for my beach display.

@mousiegirlYou are always tempting me with something!

I didn't get that tree but you reminded me of another purchase I made from "as is" this year (sorry they're all gone now) which are still available full price. I got red, green and gold and I like them so much I actually got rid of some of my larger mercury glass trees from several years ago. These are truly pretty even without being lit.

H212542

No Image Found

@froggy - Do I recall correctly that you also got Valerie's kaleidoscope tree? Any chance you got it in green so you could tell me if the green of the trees you shared here are the same as the lightshow tree?

@loriqvcYes I did get the green kaleidoscope tree! Just for you I dug them out to compare (sorry I did not plug in or put batteries in). Looking at them unlit side by side I have to say that the tree above is more or the yellow side of green than the kaleidoscope tree. Although, it is by no means lime! IMO the difference in color would carry through when lit, but I don't think it would look bad. The tree above has the alternating glitter/mercury glass texture and the glitter part really stands out.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Why is there a need for two hosts?  Pat is shameless in telling people, constantly, to buy two or more of everything, which is why I mute when she is on.  I doubt it provokes anyone to buy more than one if they were not intending to in the first place, and I find it distasteful, to put it mildly.

Did anyone get a glitter tree?  I have two in green and one in gold, from years ago, and they are beautiful, so bought the icy blue for my beach display.

@mousiegirlYou are always tempting me with something!

I didn't get that tree but you reminded me of another purchase I made from "as is" this year (sorry they're all gone now) which are still available full price. I got red, green and gold and I like them so much I actually got rid of some of my larger mercury glass trees from several years ago. These are truly pretty even without being lit.

H212542

No Image Found

@froggy - Do I recall correctly that you also got Valerie's kaleidoscope tree? Any chance you got it in green so you could tell me if the green of the trees you shared here are the same as the lightshow tree?

@loriqvcYes I did get the green kaleidoscope tree! Just for you I dug them out to compare (sorry I did not plug in or put batteries in). Looking at them unlit side by side I have to say that the tree above is more or the yellow side of green than the kaleidoscope tree. Although, it is by no means lime! IMO the difference in color would carry through when lit, but I don't think it would look bad. The tree above has the alternating glitter/mercury glass texture and the glitter part really stands out.

@froggy - Thank you so much for going through the effort to check that for me and sharing your thoughts—I really appreciate it! Smiley Happy

And @mousiegirl, I'm glad you're still enjoying your kaleidoscope trees; I am still loving mine as well.

Regular Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SHOW TODAY

[ Edited ]

I always enjoy Valerie's shows.  She has wonderful decorating ideas.  I don't buy much anymore, but I usually come away with ideas to use what I have in fresh, new ways.  However, I didn't watch today after about 15 minutes.  The constant talking over one another and volume of the conversation caused me to turn off the television.  I'm glad they had fun!

Esteemed Contributor

@scooter60 wrote:

Where can I get the sweater Pat has on today?

Yes, Yes, I love it, too. I'm not on FB or I'd ask. Anyone?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@mousiegirl: It's the Jayne and Pat show that's been on everyday this week from 2:00-4:00PM.

@Diva on The Q  I would never have known as I don't watch Q much, but why did they mess up Valerie's show,  cutting into her time with their silly chatter, in my opinion, though I do like Jane.

@mousiegirl ...... I love Pat & Jane together & thought the show with Valerie was FANTASTIC!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I've always liked Jayne and Pat together. I really enjoyed the show. I bought 2 of the glitter garland. 

Frequent Contributor

@Tuppermore wrote:

I always enjoy Valerie's shows.  She has wonderful decorating ideas.  I don't buy much anymore, but I usually come away with ideas to use what I have in fresh, new ways.  However, I didn't watch today after about 15 minutes.  The constant talking over one another and volume of the conversation caused me to turn off the television.  I'm glad they had fun!

There are so many pretty ideas in those Valerie shows!

Esteemed Contributor

@scooter60 wrote:

Where can I get the sweater Pat has on today?

Susan Graver    A297681

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree.  I cannot listen to her constantly saying buy more than one!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@PattyShell and @Tuppermore I agree about learning from Valerie's ideas. I don't buy much, but I love to watch. I couldn't watch due to work, but I'll find it on facebook or youtube, or somewhere.