• 09/22/2021 7AM-9AM

House to Home by Valerie - Holiday Edition

• 09/22/2021 10PM-12AM

Heartfelt Holidays with Valerie

• 09/23/2021 12PM-2PM

Heartfelt Holidays with Valerie

Super Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SEPTEMBER SHOWS

I feel so sorry for Valerie and all the other vendors that are having to deal with the uncertain shipping schedules.  

It is disappointing to the customers, and I'm sure it's a huge hit to their sales too.  

Hopefully, everything gets straightened out sooner rather than later. 

Super Contributor

I do too.  I also feel bad that Valerie has to field complaints from buyers who want lower prices.  Don't they realize that everything has skyrocketed?  Valerie has to balance bringing quality and value to her shoppers.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl   Thanks for the schedule.

The advanced orders are really making me think twice. I like many of her holiday items but refuse to wait two months for them to arrive. I know she can't help this but there are too many other places to shop.

I am decorating early this year and need my things now. I have ordered several items for year round decorating. 

I do appreciate the shows for ideas.......Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

- Thank you for sharing VPH upcoming Sept dates. I have a load of VPH holiday and everday decor. Wish she would consider having more things manufactured in our country rather than outside of ours.

Esteemed Contributor

@busymom22 wrote:

I do too.  I also feel bad that Valerie has to field complaints from buyers who want lower prices.  Don't they realize that everything has skyrocketed?  Valerie has to balance bringing quality and value to her shoppers.

------------

My house is filled with Valerie's decor bought several years ago.  And I do enjoy her shows.  But lately, am not so sure that the quality is there.  So to my eye, value is missing if quality is deficient!

Contributor

I like VPH and have many of her things. I love to decorate for change of seasons and during covid I have been spending so much time at home so I make sure it makes me happy.  I just am starting to bring out fall even though it is a couple of weeks away because I need to change some things. I ordered a couple of holiday items but cancelled one because it was backordered. No one wants to wait until Dec. for orders to be delivered because they could be delayed.

Trusted Contributor

Valerie just posted on Instagram that her TSV for September 12 has been canceled because it did not come in. She also said she will have no more fall/harvest shows due to shipping problems. This seems to be a common issue everywhere, whether you want to buy a tube of toothpaste or a refrigerator. This too shall pass, I hope. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CJC wrote:

Valerie just posted on Instagram that her TSV for September 12 has been canceled because it did not come in. She also said she will have no more fall/harvest shows due to shipping problems. This seems to be a common issue everywhere, whether you want to buy a tube of toothpaste or a refrigerator. This too shall pass, I hope. 

@CJC   Amazon and zulily don't have this shipping problem.  HSN also sends thing in a timely manner, no delays.

Respected Contributor

No TSV on Sunday. I was on Facebook and her new show times are:

9/12 Sunday 10 am -12 pm and 4 pm - 6 pm Eastern