Honored Contributor

VALERIE'S SEPTEMBER CHRISTMAS SHOWS UPCOMING

9/21 10-11PM PST

9/22 3-5PM PST

Two shows on 9/25 check, program guide for time - 9/25 is not listed yet, but when I looked at 9/21 a popup stated the 9/25 shows

Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SEPTEMBER CHRISTMAS SHOWS UPCOMING

Thank you, that sounds good.  Valerie has good stuff and ideas.  Christmas on Q wouldn't be the same without her.

Honored Contributor

By the time these shows air, we will just about be done with the holiday decor shows on QVC. In October a lot of things begin to switch to gift shows. 

It seems like the holiday decor show season goes by so fast. 

Looking forward to watching, hoping I won't be buying.LOL

Honored Contributor

I'll watch and I'll put things I like on my wishlist.  Good grief, all of the Fall items I bought from her arrived yesterday and today.  I'm excited, I'm going to do all my Fall decorating tomorrow.  

Regular Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

9/21 10-11PM PST

9/22 3-5PM PST

Two shows on 9/25 check, program guide for time - 9/25 is not listed yet, but when I looked at 9/21 a popup stated the 9/25 shows

Hi Everyone,

On Valerie's ask valerie page, it is listed that she has a Holiday Big Deal on QVC2 on Sunday, 9/23 from 9-11 PM Eastern Time

And then a follow up show on QVC2 on 9/24 from 8-9 PM Eastern Time

Contributor

So looking forward to Valeries September show.  She is the absolute best.  Looking around the house I see so many pretty things I've bought from Valerie over the years and I can't wait to decorate for Fall but it's still hot here...108 today. I think I'll just close the blinds and pretend it's cold outside.

Honored Contributor

@twoflaglady wrote:

So looking forward to Valeries September show.  She is the absolute best.  Looking around the house I see so many pretty things I've bought from Valerie over the years and I can't wait to decorate for Fall but it's still hot here...108 today. I think I'll just close the blinds and pretend it's cold outside.

@twoflaglady  I would not survive in that heat.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

9/21 10-11PM PST

9/22 3-5PM PST

@mousiegirl
Thank you. I appreciate the heads up.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

By the time these shows air, we will just about be done with the holiday decor shows on QVC. In October a lot of things begin to switch to gift shows. 

It seems like the holiday decor show season goes by so fast. 

Looking forward to watching, hoping I won't be buying.LOL

@Mominohio, you called it! You know your QVC.

I see that the program guide lists October 5-7 as their Countdown To Christmas Gifts Kickoff weekend. Out with the Christmas decor and in with the flashlights and socks. 😄

I’ve almost made it through the entire QVC Christmas decor season without a single Christmas related purchase. I’m watching a few as is Christmas decor pieces but other than that, nothing has really tempted me. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI !!!! 

I was looking at the Program Guide and happened to see this

***Countdown to Christmas® - Holiday Decor - Valerie Parr Hill - All Sale Prices - All Easy Pay® Offers

Sunday, September 16, 2018
09:00 - 12:00 PM EST

The Countdown to Christmas® is on! As the big day gets closer and closer, tune in to Countdown to Christmas - Holiday Decor and let us help you get a jump on your shopping with terrific ideas to make your home merry and bright inside and out. Find all the festive decor you'll need to fill your home with holiday cheer throughout this special time of year. So make your list and check it twice during Countdown to Christmas - Holiday Decor on QVC®.

Beat the rush for decor, gifts & more during our Countdown to Christmas® Sale.