Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S OCTOBER SHOWS PST

@mousiegirl 

Thanks for the heads up on Valerie's shows......

I wonder if she will have a lot of duel purpose things...things that work for Christmas, but also winter since everything looks so blah after the Christmas decor comes down.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

I wonder if she will have a lot of duel purpose things...things that work for Christmas, but also winter since everything looks so blah after the Christmas decor comes down.....

@Spurt   Winter is when my snowmen shine. Smiley Happy

Maybe she doesn't think about Winter decor so much as Winter is all around and for quite a while, I have to make my snowy Winter, in a display

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

@Spurt   Winter is when my snowmen shine. Smiley Happy

Maybe she doesn't think about Winter decor so much as Winter is all around and for quite a while, I have to make my snowy Winter, in a display

@mousiegirl 

I wish our winters were longer here....I used to leave my Jim Shore snowmen out for a couple weeks in January....but most of the time the weather warms up too quickly (January/February can be so unpredictable--sometime February gets cold, but we never know)....so I have to get my spring flowers out and my Jim Shore birds.....(too early yet for Easter).....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Whenever I look up a Valerie item  it says underneath shiw on the 21st or was it the 22nd,  well either way no mention of the other shiws like the 14th or 15th?    My guide on the tv says the same as  what's listed here .  Just wondered if the schedule is still on for these dates.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore - Valerie has confirmed on her Facebook page that she'll be on air for three shows this week:

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Kitty Galore - Valerie has confirmed on her Facebook page that she'll be on air for three shows this week:

@loriqvc Thank you for the confirmation 😺