Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S NEXT SHOWS - CHRISTMAS

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

PST 08/24/2018

EST and PST 08/25/2018

I didn't think she was returning until early September, but guess that will be Fall decor.

@mousiegirl
Is Valerie showing new Christmas items on this Christmas Show?

@SweetSydney  I assume, as she always brings domething new with each visit, but the program guide says Christmas or Hliday, and she won't post a sneak peak until Wednesday or Thursday on facebook, I think.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

PST 08/24/2018

EST and PST 08/25/2018

I didn't think she was returning until early September, but guess that will be Fall decor.

@mousiegirl

@SweetSydney  I assume, as she always brings domething new with each visit, but the program guide says Christmas or Hliday, and she won't post a sneak peak until Wednesday or Thursday on facebook, I think.

@mousiegirl
Thank you. I really hope she brings something that's better quality than what's been on so far for CIJ.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

PST 08/24/2018

EST and PST 08/25/2018

@mousiegirl

@mousiegirl
Thank you. I really hope she brings something that's better quality than what's been on so far for CIJ.

@SweetSydney  Valerie will be back on September 5 and 6 with Harvest decor, and I know she will have to bring new because between here and Q2, we have seen the same things over and over since her last visit.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

PST 08/24/2018

EST and PST 08/25/2018

@mousiegirl

@mousiegirl

@SweetSydney  Valerie will be back on September 5 and 6 with Harvest decor, and I know she will have to bring new because between here and Q2, we have seen the same things over and over since her last visit.

@mousiegirl
I'm happy to learn that Valerie will have to bring new things because I agree we've seen the same types of things over & over. I hope Quality Control improves, as well.  I read a lot of the reviews on her Kaleidoscope Light Show tree and there are a ton being sent back because there's something wrong with them.  I have a bad feeling they're not going to hold up very long.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Trusted Contributor

@SweetSydney

@mousiegirl

If nothing else, she'll have to have those new pierced pumpkins. They will have to be in that Sept show or we won't receive them in time to decorate.

Respected Contributor

I sure want to watch.....I'm really busy but love the Christmas shows.

Thanks @mousiegirl

Esteemed Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@SweetSydney

@mousiegirl

If nothing else, she'll have to have those new pierced pumpkins. They will have to be in that Sept show or we won't receive them in time to decorate.

@itsmetoo - Valerie has confirmed on Facebook that there will be lots of new items in her next harvest shows . . . I'm excited though my wallet may not be. Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@SweetSydney

@mousiegirl

@itsmetoo - Valerie has confirmed on Facebook that there will be lots of new items in her next harvest shows . . . I'm excited though my wallet may not be. Smiley Wink

@loriqvc

I can identify with that!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@SweetSydney

@mousiegirl

@loriqvc  Several years ago, Valerie offered a large flocked horse for the large sleigh and carolers, well, I just saw that she is bringing it back in the harvest show, interesting,  I had so much trouble with that darned horse, lol, had to send it back three times and wait and wait, finally, I received a good one. 

The poster on facebook who asked about the horse suggested putting the horse in front of the pumpkin carriage, good idea.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @mousiegirl Actually, I don't always care what she is showing, I just like the sets and the decorating ideas. I'm going to be out of state at my grandson's birthday and baptism party, but I hope I have some time to check it out with my DD and DIL. They love it too.