[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S MARCH 15/18 SNEAK PEEK

[ Edited ]

@Oznell   I see a chubby birdie. Smiley Happy

Image may contain: plant and indoor

Honored Contributor

Ohh, too cute, @mousiegirl --  Valerie seems to be pulling out the stops with her spring things!

Thanks for link!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Ohh, too cute, @mousiegirl --  Valerie seems to be pulling out the stops with her spring things!

Thanks for link!

@Oznell   She seems to be doing quite a bit of the shabby chic, where the items have chipped off paint, as with this bird and the lit  rabbits which ruins them for me.  

Honored Contributor

Yeah, @mousiegirl ,  I noticed the heavy distressing on some items.  It all depends for me-- sometimes I love a bit of "antique-ing" and weathering, and sometimes it goes too far.  The distressed white birds I got for Christmas of hers were just on the edge-- any more distressing would have been just that smidge too much!

Valued Contributor

Just flipped through this and it looks like she has a lot more classy, traditional looking items. Liking the way she is headed after it seemed she was getting off track on some items in the past.

Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S MARCH 17/18 SNEAK PEEK

Everyone, I edited the dates to March 17-18, goofed originally.

Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S MARCH 17/18 SNEAK PEEK

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl 

Okay mousie....you are an enabler....Woman LOL  She has so many cute things this time......  I'll be watching Woman Very Happy

I already bought the sunflower and thistle candle ring since I decorate with sunflowers in the summer and that will be here before we know it.....and the candle rings always go quickly...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”