Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S FINALE SHOW

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

I didn't order anything, I don't need anymore Christmas items though I do enjoy watching mostly.  The prices are pretty high and the items are just more of the same as others have stated.  How many Christmas decorations do you really need?   Too much expense with tax and shipping.......if there is something I really want I check Amazon now before I buy and more times than not will find a better price with no tax or shipping!  

@LindaSal   I do a lot of shopping at amazon, but when it comes to decor, I have found it more expensive there than at zulily or here.  I havn't seen anything of Valerie's at amazon, but have seen items that zulily sells, and amazon is more expensive.  Once in a while, I will find an item more expensive at zulily than somewhere else.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, i would like to see some snowmen in blue, and some table settings in a blue and silver scheme. She does so much in red and gold and green items. Also maybe a blush table setting scheme. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

I love watching the shows, but most of the stuff was cheap looking. I have caved in many times,  and have had to send items back. It seems like things are getting cheaper looking. I would much rather pay more, and have fewer items with better quality. I also wish she did more items in different color schemes....

@dogsx3  What color schemes are you looking for?...or did you think were missing?

Valerie had pastel colors, lots of blues, black & red, traditional, etc.

oops posted my thoughts forgot to put your name.

Trusted Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

Hi, i would like to see some snowmen in blue, and some table settings in a blue and silver scheme. She does so much in red and gold and green items. Also maybe a blush table setting scheme. Smiley Happy

Also maybe a bronze and gold table setting scheme....

Trusted Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

I just checked the new items list and ordered THESE They are a bit expensive, but will look great on my chandelier.  I had to order two sets...sure miss shipping savings when ordering multiples.

What a great idea...how pretty !

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I thought Valerie's visit was a good one this past weekend, a lot of variety, still too much Mercury Glass type things, now just done in pillars instead of spheres. Some of them were drop dead gorgeous though, I will admit. 

I loved the new lanterns, and ordered two. I hope they are as substantial and nice as they seemed. I noticed painting flaws in some of the online pictures, so hope they aren't sloppy. 

I spend most of this past week at the cardiac intensive care unit with my mom, so I'm behind and overwhelmed, and didn't get to sit and watch the shows the way I wanted to. She is back home and doing great, so now to regroup and move forward with everything we have in the works. 

@Mominohio 

So sorry about your mom having to be in the ICU Unit, but glad to hear she's back home and doing great....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I thought Valerie's visit was a good one this past weekend, a lot of variety, still too much Mercury Glass type things, now just done in pillars instead of spheres. Some of them were drop dead gorgeous though, I will admit. 

I loved the new lanterns, and ordered two. I hope they are as substantial and nice as they seemed. I noticed painting flaws in some of the online pictures, so hope they aren't sloppy. 

I spend most of this past week at the cardiac intensive care unit with my mom, so I'm behind and overwhelmed, and didn't get to sit and watch the shows the way I wanted to. She is back home and doing great, so now to regroup and move forward with everything we have in the works. 

@Mominohio  So sorry to hear about your Mom, but what a relief it must be to have her back home.....best wishes to both of you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio  I enjoyed the shows and wanted to see the Lantern presented last night. They kept walking by them and wouldn’t open them,

This morning I saw the video online and ordered one Bronze which was what I wanted.

I hope your Mother is better, I’ve been through that with my husband and son and it’s nerve racking! 

Valued Contributor

I agree @MaryLamb , they should have offered more easy-pay.  I think they're trying to push people into the QVC credit card (but I'm not going there!). I probably would have purchased more with better easy pay. 

I ended up getting Valerie's flocked garland, wreaths and picks. I took a chance with these even though they looked a little dull on TV.  Usually Valerie's items look better in person, and I have a feeling this will be true for the flocked items.  We'll see...I'll report back! 

Valued Contributor

@froggyI purchased the grapevine snowy trees too.  They were too expensive but I didn't care, I ordered two sets.  I just fell in love with them, can't wait to get them.  They were my favorite thing from the weekend.