Honored Contributor

This was the message on her facebook page.

"We will be back on QVC 2/20 from 10-12 noon, 2/21 2-3 am & 4-6pm. QVC2 we will have shows on 2/21 at 9-11pm, 2/22 12-2pm and 7-9 pm. All times are eastern. I hope you can join us!"

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S FEBRUARY SHOWS

Thanks, @mousiegirl. If she's really going to be on from 9-11 ET on Q2 on 2/21, that means she's bringing the Big Deal again—it will be interesting to find out what it is!

Honored Contributor

I may have to write that down.  😄

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, this is good to know, because her last show was half clearance items on things I bought last year!  Since Easter is late in April this year, maybe she will have some Easter items & bunnies!

BTW, I am on her FB page and I was just on FB and had not received a notification from her!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@mousiegirl, this is good to know, because her last show was half clearance items on things I bought last year!  Since Easter is late in April this year, maybe she will have some Easter items & bunnies!

BTW, I am on her FB page and I was just on FB and had not received a notification from her!

@Hooty  Valerie did say bunnies were coming, lol.  I didn't receive notification, just wanted to know when she would be back.  If I bring another bunny into this house, I will have to move out, lol.