Honored Contributor

I see that the ones that I have,  H218799,  Set of 2 Antiqued Finish Buffet Accent Lamps, are down to just one color option, the antiqued black.  That would be pretty for someone who has wrought iron or even oil rubbed bronze accents in house.  At $50 something, the look is so effective for the money.

My set is in an antiqued gold, and have had since September.  We love them!  I have a narrow hall table, as a kind of entrance table, to the living room, and have these slim lamps on either end.

If you watched the tour of Valerie's house that was posted here a while back, she has her own buffet lamps in her front room too.

I can't tell you how they have 'dressed up' that area of ours, not to mention providing more light to a dark corner.  There's something about the symmetry of them (I had a single lamp on the table before), and the traditional little "ball" pulls hanging down are charming.

She has other sets still available in several different colors, including the embossed leaf ones, and I think those or the 'bird" ones would be such a fresh accent for spring.  The bird ones even have those sweet ball pulls too.

Mine are ever-so-slightly too light in weight, so I have to be careful to avoid tipping by pulling the balls too hard.  I don't know if her other buffet lamps have that drawback as well....  I'd still get them all over again, though, for the look!

Respected Contributor

I love the look of buffet lamps. When I was in the market for a pair last year I looked here but at the time they didn't have what I wanted. I have high ceilings and, as I recall, Valerie's weren't as tall as I wanted - I do see that there is at least one pair here now that is 32" tall. Antway I ended up getting mine from Amazon. I've been trying to find a place for another pair.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

Thanks for sharing - I decided to check out VPHs selections.  Oh my, saw lots of new things!  

I don't need buffet lamps but they are definitely nice & good price. Her lamps are nice.  I have 2 rooster lamps I bought many years ago!

Respected Contributor

I don't have any of Valerie's buffet lamps, but I bought her Bird Lamps for my bedside tables.  I changed out the shades because the round took up too much room.  I like them.  I only wish the cord was brown or black instead of grey.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell   I have these in bronze, now just need a long table to put them on.  H211794

Honored Contributor

Oh, I love those embossed leaf ones too, @mousiegirl .   Do report back when you find a table or have them set up-- they are such a handsome pair....

Respected Contributor

I have several sets of Valerie's buffet lamps.....really love them. Good quality.