Respected Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S 9/29 SHOW PURCHASES AND COMMENTS

I didn’t watch. Have been trying not to. Have bought way too much lately. Do not need anymore holiday decor! However, I think I’d like those mirrored cubes that I missed out on last time.
Esteemed Contributor

I watched the second hour and would have enjoyed it more if Carolyn would have been quiet and let Valerie talk.  She is always in the background with her yes, yeah, uh huh, and always telling what her Mom and Dad and she have.  Why I don't watch Carolyn.

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I watched the second hour and would have enjoyed it more if Carolyn would have been quiet and let Valerie talk.  She is always in the background with her yes, yeah, uh huh, and always telling what her Mom and Dad and she have.  Why I don't watch Carolyn.

--------------------

I had the same impression.  Now Carolyn is one of the hosts that I will watch, so I was surprised!!  Carolyn just kept interrupting Valerie. Valerie did not have much of a chance to describe/explain items. Am thinking that items were selling out so quickly that the director kept telling her to move along....

I had not planned on buying, but caved for the red jingle bells greens!!! Oh well.... Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know that she was on but I caught part of the re-play last night. I liked the mirrow cubes and am still tempted with her glistening slim tree. The prices seem a bit high so I thought I think about until today and make a decison. Does anybody have either of these items? I really curious about that slim tree 7'.

Is is me or does it seem that Valerie isn't on as much with the decorating items as prior years? She has more than the holiday items in her line and with their statements about getting in more home decor items I wondered why she doesn't have those specific shows.

I love her crystal items and have had some items for years and years. I'd like to see the crystal garlands make a return.

Honored Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I didn't know that she was on but I caught part of the re-play last night. I liked the mirrow cubes and am still tempted with her glistening slim tree. The prices seem a bit high so I thought I think about until today and make a decison. Does anybody have either of these items? I really curious about that slim tree 7'.

Is is me or does it seem that Valerie isn't on as much with the decorating items as prior years? She has more than the holiday items in her line and with their statements about getting in more home decor items I wondered why she doesn't have those specific shows.

I love her crystal items and have had some items for years and years. I'd like to see the crystal garlands make a return.

@Fressa   I agree, Valerie is on less this year than before.  She is back this Thursday, and only three more visits, though don't know how many shows in each visit, Thursday is only one show, I believe.

I have three of the slim trees, beautiful, and they don't need ornaments, beautiful as is, but I do decorate one a bit.