Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S 8/22-23 SHOWS AND TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE

[ Edited ]

@froggy - I think Carolyn meant to say "September"—I just added them to my cart and did a fake checkout and the estimated delivery date was listed as 9/25.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@froggy - I think Carolyn meant to say "September"—I just added them to my cart and did a fake checkout and the ship date was listed as 9/25.  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc  Thanks! I didn't get that far. I wanted them because I thought it was a good value for six. 

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy - I updated my reply to note that it was the EDD that was 9/25, so it would probably make sense if the ship date were 9/15 (not 12/15). I'm sure it's confusing at times to talk about Christmas things with month references other than December...

Trusted Contributor

Debating on a 5th lantern in black for outside. Got the red and orange berry trees. Should arrive 2 weeks before Halloween.
Respected Contributor

@Sakuya   

My willpower faded the minute I saw free shipping. Smiley LOL  I ordered two red for either end of my mantle.  I'm sure I'll find a use for them after the holidays as well. 

Respected Contributor

I succomed to the berry candle rings as well as two red lanterns.  I love berries for decorating during the holidays.  May just have to get the garland and the wreath.  Sigh - I'm supposed to be paring down. Smiley Embarassed 

Trusted Contributor

@Georgiagrama. If the lantern didn't have free shipping I might not have ordered 5. Maybe. I paid plenty of shipping on other things. I got the berry candle rings as well. 3 sets. I also got 2 sets of the picks. Picks are the finishing touch anywhere. I had the wreath and garland in my cart but didn’t get. I had to stop somewhere, right?
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I thought it might be an auto-delivery wreath, beginning with harvest, guess she doesn't bring these any longer.

@mousiegirl 

And that's sad because I enjoyed the seasonal auto-delivery wreaths.....This was my favorite series Valerie did--- 

images (3).jpgimages (2).jpg

download (1).jpg

download.jpg

@Spurt   I remember these, and remember that people loved them, and wanted more through the years.

I still have these wreaths, Gee it's been a long time ,  but I still put them on the front door or back door.  I love the Christmas one !

Super Contributor

@Kitty Galore  I can see why you love the Winter version! I have the Summer version ... the one with the bicycle... and it is one of my favorite wreaths of all time. I’m not sure how I only ended up with one if they were an auto-delivery, but I’m so happy I have that one.

Respected Contributor

@Sakuya wrote:
Debating on a 5th lantern in black for outside. Got the red and orange berry trees. Should arrive 2 weeks before Halloween.

I love those trees but 3 lanterns was enough for me.