Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S 8/22-23 SHOWS AND TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE

I liked the bow lantern toppers.  My bow skills are horrible and even if I bought the bow (or had it made) I would need to buy ribbon & the greenery/florals.  

I know it would be about the same price I think they were about $15/each -- couldn't get to info fast enough -- sold out.

Trusted Contributor

Did you get a set of toppers before it sold out? If not, keep checking. People can cancel.
Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoyed the lantern presentation! That beautiful TSV is calling my name-LOUDLY!😁 I'm trying hard to resist purchasing one, as I have several decorative lanterns, but...😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Youre not alone my willpower faded about 10 minutes into the presentation.  I put on wish list but I did order the carriage lantern with boxwood, candle centerpiece,

I plan to distress it in white.  Those lanterns I saw in HL last year for $100.

Nowdarn I need the toppers!  Now going to bed I'd buy everything🙀🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

I got a third lantern. Red.
Trusted Contributor

The boxwood carriage lantern is very nice. If I had a spot I could display it I would have got one as well. Nice because you can switch out the candle rings for all seasons. Enjoy it!
Honored Contributor

As I said in my post above- #16, I have enough, I have enough. . .

So I ordered 4 more!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I ordered 1 in  black. I love flames candles, especially as the days get short in fall, winter and I think price is pretty good, and when does Q ever offer FREE shipping?? 

Respected Contributor

What is the item number for the toppers? Tried to find online with no luck. Understand they sold out but want to see them anyway.
Esteemed Contributor

@Sakuya wrote:
So the lantern doesn’t open. The one from last year did open. Not sure if that matters to me yet.

@Sakuya  It is a bit of a disappointment to me.  I like having simple access and the look of a working door. 

I see that there are several screws around the underside perimeter that will probably allow access, in case the candle fails, or in my case, if red wasps decide to enter via the top vents and build nests inside.  But that's a pain.