Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S 8/22-23 SHOWS AND TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I thought it might be an auto-delivery wreath, beginning with harvest, guess she doesn't bring these any longer.

@mousiegirl 

And that's sad because I enjoyed the seasonal auto-delivery wreaths.....This was my favorite series Valerie did--- 

images (3).jpgimages (2).jpg

download (1).jpg

download.jpg

@Spurt   I remember these, and remember that people loved them, and wanted more through the years.

@mousiegirl 

I even wrote to Valerie on Facebook to do more of this type of wreath mixing different mediums together to create these beautiful wreaths....They lasted quite a few years too, but finally sun and rain on my covered front porch did them in.... the fall wreath still looks good...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I still have all four of these wreaths and use them occaisionally.  Inside of course.  She also used to do ceramic cake plates with 4 wick cake candles.  I'd like to see more year round decor items,

Trusted Contributor

@Sakuya wrote:
Do you mean H219658? Or a new version of that? I didn’t see the ad. This item available in 4 colors on sale.

@Sakuya  - No, it is similar in design but more rectangular.  Same type of flame.  I think she brought them before.  I did a search of Valerie lanterns and the one I saw in the ad wasn't there.

Valued Contributor

I have the spring and summer styles of your wreaths, but your fall and winter are different and better than mine. I guess the fall fling is over for VPH. I would like to see more in the fall line up shows than done, but I guess Christmas is her biggest line. Sure wish she would do much less with batteries, glitter and glass items. Would like to see a homespun look to more instead of so much glamor. Batteries in her items do not last long, glitter can be irratating cleaning up ( I feel our basement is contaminated with glitter when I unpack items) and not all homes are glamorous, but more homey.

Contributor

DecorDiva - Could it be something similar to this lantern? H218999

Honored Contributor

Watching Jennifer's show with the Good Earth TSV, I just saw a promo for Valerie's shows. The picture was a lantern; if not this something very similar.

I have to tell myself- I have enough, I have enough- but lanterns are my weakness! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

It's got to be the lantern. They just did another promo, showing it in white, red, and black. I'm sure it will come in more colors!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

HeartThanks to everyone (above) who mentioned the VPH promos, I was able to view them on QVC's Facebook video called Bright Ideas with Jennifer.  

Here are the three colors featured there:

Screenshot_20200819-071841_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200819-071902_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200819-070627_Chrome.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@K9Wife wrote:

DecorDiva - Could it be something similar to this lantern? H218999

@K9Wife  I think it could be that exact lantern, which I own in Verdigris.  There could be changes in its workings, but they certainly appear the same.  

FWIW My lantern is being stored and I only used it for a week or so when I first got it in July 2019.  The price then was $39.92 + $5.50 SH.  While I cannot comment on its battery life, I am very happy with the construction.  It's a pretty lantern.  

Trusted Contributor

I have 3 of the carriage lantern, H219658, and the battery life is very good.  I also like the flame effect.