Honored Contributor

VALERIE'S 8/22-23 SHOWS AND TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE

Does anyone know what it will be?

Trusted Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S 8/22-23 SHOWS AND TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE

I'm hoping it isn't something made with mercury glass and microlights!  When I saw the glitter domes for harvest, I thought maybe she would bring those with Christmas motifs but she just did the lanterns.

Respected Contributor

I hope it's not a tree. I have zero use or desire for a tree.

Trusted Contributor

I just saw an ad for Valerie's upcoming shows and it featured the scroll lantern with the pulsing flame, so that is my guess.

Respected Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

I'm hoping it isn't something made with mercury glass and microlights!  When I saw the glitter domes for harvest, I thought maybe she would bring those with Christmas motifs but she just did the lanterns.

I hope not. .Not a fan at all of the mercury glass trend. How many more items do we need with fairy lights ?  

Trusted Contributor

Do you mean H219658? Or a new version of that? I didn’t see the ad. This item available in 4 colors on sale.
Honored Contributor

I thought it might be an auto-delivery wreath, beginning with harvest, guess she doesn't bring these any longer.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I thought it might be an auto-delivery wreath, beginning with harvest, guess she doesn't bring these any longer.

@mousiegirl 

And that's sad because I enjoyed the seasonal auto-delivery wreaths.....This was my favorite series Valerie did--- 

images (3).jpgimages (2).jpg

download (1).jpg

download.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl 

And that's sad because I enjoyed the seasonal auto-delivery wreaths.....This was my favorite series Valerie did--- 

download (1).jpg

download.jpg

@Spurt   I remember these, and remember that people loved them, and wanted more through the years.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl 

download (1).jpg

download.jpg

@Spurt   I remember these, and remember that people loved them, and wanted more through the years.

At one point her wreaths were all manufactured in the USA too.  I wish she would make a wreath that is suitable between January and Spring. I dont want  a Christmas wreath up in January and February.