Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S 8/22-23 SHOWS AND TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE

@SHOPR wrote:

@K9Wife wrote:

DecorDiva - Could it be something similar to this lantern? H218999

@K9Wife  I think it could be that exact lantern, which I own in Verdigris.  There could be changes in its workings, but they certainly appear the same.  

FWIW My lantern is being stored and I only used it for a week or so when I first got it in July 2019.  The price then was $39.92 + $5.50 SH.  While I cannot comment on its battery life, I am very happy with the construction.  It's a pretty lantern.  

I have three of these lanterns shown in the pics above as shown on the promos recently, and wondered too if they would be the TSV. They brought in very few last year, and they sold out fast. I got two and my mom got one. The battery life on them is amazing, they last so long. Like months and months long.

I've used them all year and I love them. 

Esteemed Contributor

FYI: Valerie will be hosting a Facebook Live sneak peek on Friday at 4:00 p.m. ET and will post her photo gallery sneak peek on Facebook on Saturday morning (no specific time given for the gallery).

Frequent Contributor

What ever her TSV is she said it was from her christmas collection,  that's what she wrote on facebook 

Esteemed Contributor

@nomar wrote:

I have the spring and summer styles of your wreaths, but your fall and winter are different and better than mine. I guess the fall fling is over for VPH. I would like to see more in the fall line up shows than done, but I guess Christmas is her biggest line. Sure wish she would do much less with batteries, glitter and glass items. Would like to see a homespun look to more instead of so much glamor. Batteries in her items do not last long, glitter can be irratating cleaning up ( I feel our basement is contaminated with glitter when I unpack items) and not all homes are glamorous, but more homey.

-----------------

@nomar 

So I think you are in my brain!!  Those are my exact thoughts and observations of Valerie's products.  I much prefer the rustic, natural holiday look and would like to see more items made from wood or faux wood!!!

Contributor

Believe its a heart scroll lantern

Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I thought it might be an auto-delivery wreath, beginning with harvest, guess she doesn't bring these any longer.

@mousiegirl 

And that's sad because I enjoyed the seasonal auto-delivery wreaths.....This was my favorite series Valerie did--- 

images (3).jpgimages (2).jpg

download (1).jpg

I also have a set of seasonal wreaths from Valerie. A different set than yours. Love them!

Trusted Contributor

Valerie's TSV is the scroll heart lantern.  It's been posted for $39.98.

Trusted Contributor

I would have expected a better price as the TSV price and not the sale price it was offered at last year. Tells me TSV price is no special value. The value is that it is free shipping so that counts. 2 new colors offered of black and blue in addition to 4 colors from last year.

I watched the video from last year and liked the look of the flicker flame. I’m not a big fan of heart decor, but I like the lantern enough to make an exception. I am considering buying 3 lanterns.
Trusted Contributor

Wait. This lantern is 21” and last year it was 22”. So it is not the exact same lantern. Is the red not as dark as last year? Hmm.
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl @Spurt 

FYI -   was just checking new holiday items.  Saw this product by Valerie H22458.   

Three different seasonal embellishments to be used as topper for any other item...lantern, container, wreath, candle etc.  I am considering, but wish it was not so expensive!!!

I wish Valerie would offer more products that could be  reworked to fit the season!! 

I have a much loved wooden heart that has a raffia

bow. There are about 12 + different seasonal wooden dangles - about 2 1/2 inches tall...fairly substantial - that hang in the middle of the heart.  I have had that decor item up for ten plus years.  Every season, I change the hanging dangle piece.  There is a holiday tree, an  apple, a pumpkin, a snowman, an Easter egg, a watermelon, a turkey etc. I don't change my decor that often, so don't use all of them. Right now I have a mini flag!!