Honored Contributor

VALERIE, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A DOE AND A BUCK, INSTEAD OF TWO BUCKS

I recently found a set of deer, one a doe, the other a buck, and said, finally.  Please consider this, and maybe you could throw in a fawn. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A DOE AND A BUCK, INSTEAD OF TWO BUCKS

I'm glad to see you found a buck and doe. 

I don't believe 2 bucks would be bedding together during rut!  Fawns are pretty, but they are not fawns in December.  They are born in the Spring and early Summer.

However, they are all beautiful to look at!

Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

I'm glad to see you found a buck and doe. 

I don't believe 2 bucks would be bedding together during rut!  Fawns are pretty, but they are not fawns in December.  They are born in the Spring and early Summer.

However, they are all beautiful to look at!

@Zhills  Yes, I know, have deer and fawns all around me, but decor can be whimscal, not reality.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl - You should post this on Valerie's Facebook page; she is generally very responsive to customer comments. I highly doubt she'll see your message here.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@mousiegirl - You should post this on Valerie's Facebook page; she is generally very responsive to customer comments. I highly doubt she'll see your message here.

@loriqvc  I think she either read these threads, or is told of suggestions by moderators as not everyone posts on facebook, yet Valerie gets the messages with suggestions, we will see.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These were on Ebay--

The manufacturer is HOMCO for the first 3...........

homco deer figurine

Image result for homco 3 piece deer family

Breyer 3 piece Deer Family - NIB -NR

This was on Etsy..............ColoradoCollectionUS is vendor

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

These were on Ebay--

The manufacturer is HOMCO for the first 3...........

homco deer figurine

Image result for homco 3 piece deer family

Breyer 3 piece Deer Family - NIB -NR

This was on Etsy..............ColoradoCollectionUS is vendor

@Spurt  Really nice. Smiley Happy  I have the bottom three, and quite a few others. I like the middle set, but I would like to see what Valerie could do in the Christmas theme, even without the fawn, a doe and buck for Christmas, love it.  I am just so sick of always seeing, most places, sets of two bucks, but I guess one could be put at either end of something as long as they are facing each other, not two facing the same way.

Still, I can envision a buck, doe, and fawn in a vignette for Christmas. Smiley Happy  I could do that with some of what I have, but they aren't Christmassy.  Picky, aren't I, lol.

I was just in the hall closet to put something from Spring away, and just seeing the deer and holiday pillar holders makes me realize that I miss them, so some of them will have to come out this Christmas.  If I just had more surfaces . . . .

I want to get a wall display unit so I can leave all of the non Christmas deer out all year so I can enjoy them, but lots of fixing up this old house before I can do that.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

A deer family would be so nice!  I hope VPH can come through for you!!!

I totally understand what you envision --- I too want MORE SURFACES to decorate!!! I just dont have near enough!  Woman Sad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl

Heres a deer for you------  outside use only Smiley Wink 

39207107_1817500281638411_8972329209833717760_n.jpg

Its actually a photo from a friend that lives in the country and she gave some deer and this buck some food...........

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl

Heres a deer for you------  outside use only Smiley Wink 

39207107_1817500281638411_8972329209833717760_n.jpg

Its actually from a friend that lives in the country and gave some deer and this buck some food...........

@Spurt  Deer have gotten onto the property due to a broken gate, another time due to part of a fence leaning over just enough for them to jump it, and food they got, though it wasn't offered to them, lol.