Trusted Contributor

VALERIE HOLIDAY COMFORTER AT AN AS PRICE

Full/Queen Amaryllis and bird. $74.00. I needed a king, but I actually picked this up to use as a tree skirt and I will use the shames to put in the Red Plow and Hearth Sleigh along with greenery or presents. I think it will corridnate nicely. Anyway just thought I would put it out there for anyone that is interested.

Respected Contributor

Re: VALERIE HOLIDAY COMFORTER AT AN AS PRICE

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Full/Queen Amaryllis and bird. $74.00. I needed a king, but I actually picked this up to use as a tree skirt and I will use the shames to put in the Red Plow and Hearth Sleigh along with greenery or presents. I think it will corridnate nicely. Anyway just thought I would put it out there for anyone that is interested.

@Lucylu12 That's a great idea. The design is so festive. You don't think the comforter will wind up being too big as a tree skirt? Do you have a large tree? The shams would look nice in the sleigh even draped over to the back of it. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: VALERIE HOLIDAY COMFORTER AT AN AS PRICE

My tree is 7 1/2 feet. You can drape this nicely under the tree. It won't be to big at all. You can fold it a bit and drape it up the stand. I think it will be perfect as a tree skirt. And getting use out of the shams is a plus. I think it will nice too.