Honored Contributor

VALERIE AND JILL'S SHOWS 4/6/17

I liked Jill's wreath, except for the blue in it so won't be getting it.  I am still debating on Valerie's ceramic lantern.

Anyone find anything in either show to buy?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE AND JILL'S SHOWS 4/6/17

I agree the ceramic lantern is very pretty!  I would love to buy that but I am just watching today, trying not to purchase!     I have a similar lantern by Valerie with the bird on the top, I love it!   Good luck and happy shoppingSmiley Happy

Occasional Visitor

I am actually looking to find the teal storage boxes that were by the couch

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the rosy components and mini apples in the wreath and swag.  I also like the resin bunny with mosaic basket. @mousiegirl  Scratch that about the bunny.  I just saw a closeup and I don't like the texture of it at all. I like the Valerie/Pier1 bunny better.  I've been watching today, but hoping not to order anything.

Yesterday I started cleaning out all Christmas and fall decorations out of the top of a long closet, and I'm attempting to re-box and condense, then label each new container.  It is helping me keep things in perspective as far as purchasing decor today, so far at least. :-)

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I like the rosy components and mini apples in the wreath and swag.  I also like the resin bunny with mosaic basket.  I've been watching today, but hoping not to order anything.  

Yesterday I started cleaning out all Christmas and fall decorations out of the top of a long closet, and I'm attempting to re-box and condense, then label each new container.  It is helping me keep things in perspective as far as purchasing decor today, so far at least. :-)

Nothing like slugging through all we already have to put a halt on buying new! LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

I like the rosy components and mini apples in the wreath and swag.  I also like the resin bunny with mosaic basket.  I've been watching today, but hoping not to order anything.  

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  I can relate to that.  By the time I get Christmas put away, takes a long time, I can't even think about the next Christmas and dealing with removing things from storage.  This coming Christmas, I am going to make displays that don't cause me to have to do this as, for instance, the kitchen table display will be Charming Tails this year, and they are in drawers, so easy to remove, and simplifying more this year, as too many other issues to deal with during the year, and need more time, so less for decorating.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl @SHOPR I'm with you both.  I liked the poppy with bird nest garland, but the price and the need to store it for 50 weeks kept my finger off the order button.  I also cancelled the summer VPH lantern.  The more I looked at the pictures, the more I disliked the resin scene.  I think the spring lantern can be left out all through the summer, don't you?

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR Did you buy the new large ceramic lantern?

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl @SHOPR I'm with you both.  I liked the poppy with bird nest garland, but the price and the need to store it for 50 weeks kept my finger off the order button.  I also cancelled the summer VPH lantern.  The more I looked at the pictures, the more I disliked the resin scene.  I think the spring lantern can be left out all through the summer, don't you?

@Marsha2003, My plan is to keep the spring lantern out all spring and summer.  

I haven't ordered the new ceramic hurricane/lantern.  I could place one or more in flower bed areas or on steps or brick paths, but I can find no place inside that I could use one, without removing some other lantern, etc.  I think they're nicely done, though. 

Respected Contributor

Please talk me out of these....

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 17" Mosaic Turtle - H210877

New

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 17" Mosaic Turtle

$49.86 $55.00

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 19" Mosaic Fish - H210879

New

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 19" Mosaic Fish

$49.86 $55.00

My only argument is they don't take batteries.