Respected Contributor

Re: VALERIE AND JILL'S SHOWS 4/6/17

Oh my gawd about those mosaic animals @Mominohio I can't believe the quality was so bad. They looked so cute and then to get them in person must have been so disappointing. I hope you called CS to refund your shipping due to poor quality. I almost ordered the owl but have no more room to display anything right now. 

Respected Contributor

It's hard for me to order anything Jill "designed" and boasts about on air. The quality is a hit or miss sometimes with her new items. I hesitate moreso now than ever since I have to be choosy in my decor due to shipping costs to buy and return an item. I find myself shopping more locally and have gotten great deals and no shipping costs. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

It's hard for me to order anything Jill "designed" and boasts about on air. The quality is a hit or miss sometimes with her new items. I hesitate moreso now than ever since I have to be choosy in my decor due to shipping costs to buy and return an item. I find myself shopping more locally and have gotten great deals and no shipping costs. 

@BabyYoda  I agree with you about shopping locally more and more.  I have to be selective wherever I shop, just over run with decor for all seasons.  I'm liking being able to inspect the merchandise before I invest my time and money.  However, QVC does have a few things that I don't see in my local stores and more colors too so I'll always do some buying here.

I can't watch Jill's shows so I check online sometimes to see what she had in her show that's still available.  I don't buy much though.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@BabyYoda  I agree with you about shopping locally more and more.  I have to be selective wherever I shop, just over run with decor for all seasons.  I'm liking being able to inspect the merchandise before I invest my time and money.  However, QVC does have a few things that I don't see in my local stores and more colors too so I'll always do some buying here.

I can't watch Jill's shows so I check online sometimes to see what she had in her show that's still available.  I don't buy much though.

@lucymo I agree QVC has some unique items you just can't find elsewhere. I agree they offer many colors in most items which is great. I am just selective more now before I buy here. I have plenty of decor! 

If you saw Jill's recent show you would have seen her pat herself on her back for creating the new items that was laughable. 

Have a wonderful and Happy Easter with your family. It's just DH and I this year so it will be a quiet Easter. 

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

Please talk me out of these....

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 17" Mosaic Turtle - H210877

New

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 17" Mosaic Turtle

$49.86 $55.00

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 19" Mosaic Fish - H210879

New

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 19" Mosaic Fish

$49.86 $55.00

My only argument is they don't take batteries.

@BornToShop  I think you need these.  They are worthy of a place at your house.  lol

@lucymo, thanks to you I just got these!  They are spectacular!  I am not a big fan of too much "yard art" but the turtle & fish are incredible together!  Hope all is well with you!

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

Please talk me out of these....

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 17" Mosaic Turtle - H210877

New

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 17" Mosaic Turtle

$49.86 $55.00

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 19" Mosaic Fish - H210879

New

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 19" Mosaic Fish

$49.86 $55.00

My only argument is they don't take batteries.

@BornToShop  I think you need these.  They are worthy of a place at your house.  lol

@lucymo, thanks to you I just got these!  They are spectacular!  I am not a big fan of too much "yard art" but the turtle & fish are incredible together!  Hope all is well with you!

@BornToShop  I'm so happy that you love your new pieces.  They look so pretty  online. I hate it when I enable someone to buy something and it turns out to be a dud.  LOL  I don't have much 'yard art' either.  I have an angel and a pair of cherubs from  QVC in a couple of  framed beds in the side yard.

Thank you for the good wishes.  We are trying to get back to normal and doing quite well.  I'm looking forward to CIJ with all of you crazy fun people. lol