Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: VALERIE AND JILL'S SHOWS 4/6/17

I just saw the turtle two days ago in Ross's stores for $14.99.  I was going to buy it but didn't.  Then I saw these for $50 and wished I had.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the mosaic animals but don't want to pay $ 50.00 each - $ 60.00 with shipping & tax.

h210719.jpg

I still like that leaf dish with the bird, didn't buy it though.

h210858.jpg

I also like the ceramic hurricane/lantern but I already have the old one with the bird on top.

h210740.jpg

I think this is really cute but I don't have a spot for it. I like that the birds are OUT of the cages, not in them!

h207455.jpg

I just bought two of these from "as is" (1 green & 1 blue) so I better not look at the items again, I'll be happy with these - for now anyways LOL!

h210729.jpg

Respected Contributor

Yesterday I posted a thread on Home forum on Pier 1  Surprised it is still there.

Respected Contributor

I DVRd the show and watched it late last night.  I love the ceramic lanterns, but they are so big, don't have a good spot for one without rearranging things I currently have.

I like the ceramic one that was shown on Jill's show - the shell themed one.  I want to get the teal one because I love that color, but not sure it'll go with my decor.   Maybe in my yellow bathroom.  Swap it with the slate Luminara one, just for a change...  

I am loving the cute little round hammered glass lanterns, but I'm afraid they might look cheap.  Any opinions??  I'm thinking I could tuck them in a few places easily.  

I love sea turtles, but thought it was a bit pricey.  Will hold off on that.

I'm not into spheres but am always drawn to the kaleidoscope gem ones - multi or clear.  The reviews are so mixed.  Anyone have these?  Do they look cheap or nice?  What about the wires that hold the gems on - do they detract from the spheres?

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

I DVRd the show and watched it late last night.  I love the ceramic lanterns, but they are so big, don't have a good spot for one without rearranging things I currently have.

I like the ceramic one that was shown on Jill's show - the shell themed one.  I want to get the teal one because I love that color, but not sure it'll go with my decor.   Maybe in my yellow bathroom.  Swap it with the slate Luminara one, just for a change...  

I am loving the cute little round hammered glass lanterns, but I'm afraid they might look cheap.  Any opinions??  I'm thinking I could tuck them in a few places easily.  

I'm not into spheres but am always drawn to the kaleidoscope gem ones - multi or clear.  The reviews are so mixed.  Anyone have these?  Do they look cheap or nice?  What about the wires that hold the gems on - do they detract from the spheres?

@crazycockermom

Yay, I was thinking the same thing about those round lanterns. It could go either way. Hopefully, we'll hear from someone who bought them how they look in real life.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@crazycockermom

I love sea turtles too! I have this in my bathroom:

h281159.jpg

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:

@crazycockermom

I love sea turtles too! I have this in my bathroom:

h281159.jpg

I love that!  I have something kind of like that on my patio.  Tried to post a pic but it wasn't working.  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

Please talk me out of these....

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 17" Mosaic Turtle - H210877

New

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 17" Mosaic Turtle

$49.86 $55.00

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 19" Mosaic Fish - H210879

New

Indoor/Outdoor Blue and White 19" Mosaic Fish

$49.86 $55.00

My only argument is they don't take batteries.

@BornToShop  I think you need these.  They are worthy of a place at your house.  lol

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl @SHOPR  I haven't ordered the ceramic hurricane /lantern of Valerie's either.  I really want to but I would want to get a pair and it is a sizable amount of money for two so still thinking about it.  I would like the green or ivory.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I liked Jill's wreath, except for the blue in it so won't be getting it.  I am still debating on Valerie's ceramic lantern.

Anyone find anything in either show to buy?

@mousiegirl  I didn't get to watch the shows but did see some of the videos.  I'd still like to get the ceramic hurricane/lantern but so far, i just haven't.  That was all that interested me.