New Contributor

Re: Upcoming Fairy Lights TSV

Amazon has a similar set twice the length and twice the number of lights for 5.99. Has great reviews....but not remote.

Honored Contributor

@Julie928  You wouldn't happen to have the holiday multi, would you?  I bought the amber, harvest, which I consider Halloween, and the multi holiday, but in several presentations, I noticed they were referred to as pastel, and could be used for birthdays.  The color wheel in the description has the classic colors, red, blue, green, and yellow, but due to the presentations, I cancelled, as I do not want pastel lights for Christmas.

So, the item description color listed is a misrepresentation, but I don't understand why the correct colors weren't listed.  I thought I saw the classic colors in the first presentation, but all later mentioned pastel.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl ~ No, I don't have the holiday multi.  I have the clear, amber and red choices.  The holiday multi (at least last year's) seem to have a lot of the primary colors in it.  Honestly, I haven't watched much today so I can't say whether or not this year's version is different.  Anything else catch your eye today?

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Frequent Contributor

@Julie928 I am  purchasing the harvest multi!  Looking forward to setting up my harvest decor!  Liked the free S&H.

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

@mousiegirl ~ No, I don't have the holiday multi.  I have the clear, amber and red choices.  The holiday multi (at least last year's) seem to have a lot of the primary colors in it.  Honestly, I haven't watched much today so I can't say whether or not this year's version is different.  Anything else catch your eye today?

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

@Julie928  Let's just say I am not behaving, lol  I still think I am behaving better than in past years, but I may just be delusional, lol..

Honored Contributor

purchased three sets......two clear, one red/green.

i am tempted to purchase more because i use these year round.

love that they have free shipping and that they did a buy more/save more.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 ~ I'm tempted to get another set of the clear and the amber because, like you, the clear are used throughout our home year-round. 

As I write this, I have two sets of the clear on fast twinkle on our mantel.  This year I used some autumn garlands in the background, strung clear Christmas lights throughout the garland, then placed the fairy lights on top of it all.  I decorated the mantel with velvet pumpkins in shades of orange, gold, cream and green.  I love it!

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl ~ Behaving?  That's crazy talk!

I started this day all smug thinking I would breeze on through without a dime being spent.  Well, uh, here's my tally (so far) ~

~ two of the 4ft Alpine trees, one of the 5ft

~ one of each of the gingerbread houses (pink, aqua, brown)

~ one set of the green beaded glass trees (I really hope the pink pops back in stock ~ where was I when those were presented)?

With a new car and a new iPhone all in the past couple of weeks I swore to my husband I would be better with my spending.  Did I mention the car takes only premium fuel?  Yikes!  I don't know what my deal is, but I seriously have to reel myself in.  With the programming today and being a frequent flyer at the Kate Spade outlet store (the ladies there know me by my first name) my husband is going to have a fit!  ;-)

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

@mousiegirl ~ Behaving?  That's crazy talk!

I started this day all smug thinking I would breeze on through without a dime being spent.  Well, uh, here's my tally (so far) ~

~ two of the 4ft Alpine trees, one of the 5ft

~ one of each of the gingerbread houses (pink, aqua, brown)

~ one set of the green beaded glass trees (I really hope the pink pops back in stock ~ where was I when those were presented)?

With a new car and a new iPhone all in the past couple of weeks I swore to my husband I would be better with my spending.  Did I mention the car takes only premium fuel?  Yikes!  I don't know what my deal is, but I seriously have to reel myself in.  With the programming today and being a frequent flyer at the Kate Spade outlet store (the ladies there know me by my first name) my husband is going to have a fit!  ;-)

@Julie928  LOL, I can relate.  I also bought the snowy trees,cancelled the 5',  so am left with one 4' and two 3'.  A few years ago, I bought some similar trees at Grandinroad or Pottery Barn, so plan to add the three foot trees into that mix, and when not displayed with them, I can display the 4' and two 3' trees together, figured I can switch around in varying years, so can make good use of them.

I liked the pink trees, but nowhere in my decor would they fit, so passed.  I bought the two sets of lights, cancelled the multi holiday.

I bought two sets of the waxed spheres in holly.  If they are like the flowered spheres Valerie brought two years ago, I will be thrilled.

My problem is zulily, have no restraint there, well some, lol.

Frequent Contributor

How many strands of fairy lights would you suggest putting in the recent big deal of the Barbara King spheres?  I am thinking two, but not sure. I purchased the galvanized choice and thought the clear on silver would look best.  Thanks for any help.